Sonia's diary

Hey honey, how you doing?! :)
Ah doing ok thanks been doing xmas shopping this week I think I have got the kids sorted now. First time ever mind you I am normally rushing round at the last minute. All I can say is thank god for Quality save they have got some fab toys on at the moment and very cheap too which means I could get them a lot more.:D

Ethan has settled in good at his new school. He gets picked up at 7.45 by minibus then dropped back off again at 4.45 and he is sooooo tired by the time he gets back home. It is a very long day for him but he really loves it.

I got weigh in tonight but I have not done too well this week:rolleyes: Put it this way I am not a chocolate eater but I have scoffed so much chocolate this week I have really let myself down. Oh well fingers crossed I will be happy with any loss.:D

How are you doing sweety?

:hug99: on the chocolate fest, but it sounds like Ethan is having a great time at his school. I'm ok - having one of those 'low' days where I feel really tired, etc so keeping my head down and just getting through it. So far, so good :wavey:

Hi all been to group and gained 0.5Lb this week. Totally my own fault and totally expected fingers crossed for a good loss next week.:)

Hi Sonban - don't be disheartened with your small gain. :grouphugg: I've have read your posts and have been amazed at your weight loss journey. You are an inspiration. So much so I have sat down with my HB today and worked out my plan for the week. You have made me see I can do this. Good luck with you WI next week, you'll knock that .5 off and more I'm sure! I look forward to posting a great loss on here next week! Vxx

Hi Sonban - don't be disheartened with your small gain. :grouphugg: I've have read your posts and have been amazed at your weight loss journey. You are an inspiration. So much so I have sat down with my HB today and worked out my plan for the week. You have made me see I can do this. Good luck with you WI next week, you'll knock that .5 off and more I'm sure! I look forward to posting a great loss on here next week! Vxx

Oh thanks Vicky thats so sweet of you to say I am an inspiration.:D Good luck with your weigh in keep us informed.:D

How you doing honey???? :)

Oh I am doing ok thanks been a busy bee today trying to tidy up but as soon as you turn your back the kids have messed up again:rolleyes:

I am going to start decorating the living room next week when we get some money. I have been looking at the bare walls for months now but being fat I had no energy to even think about decorating. Now I have lost 4 stone I have got a new burst of energy and I cant wait to decorate.:D What am I going to feel like in another 6 stone when I hit target.:D

Hope you are doing ok hun I just left a message on your thread.:)

How did the decorating go??!! :D Am off for the weekend but will check in when I get back :wavey:
I have managed to do one wall which is good considering I have 4 monsters running round at the same time.:D Hope you have a good weekend. I have had this weeks weigh in and lost 3Lbs.:D:D:D

Gosh thats brilliant this plan really suis you! do you really eat loads of free food do you mix days any hints or tips for me i seem to be yo yoing and i really dont know why xx

Gosh thats brilliant this plan really suis you! do you really eat loads of free food do you mix days any hints or tips for me i seem to be yo yoing and i really dont know why xx

Thankyou :hug99: I do eat loads of free foods. I find that if I do Original days more because I lose more weight on Original but everyone is different its just finding out which days suit you best. On green days I like Jacket potatoes with veg stagg chilli on top or the pasta n sauce's or syn free chips or omelet with chicken(hex), peas, sweetcorn and onion stir fried then put in the middle oh and stir fry's. Original days I make chilli served with veg, stew, chicken with cheese in the middle and wrapped in bacon, bacon salad thats probably about it if I think of annything else I will post it for you.:)

Make sure you have your 3 meals a day and dont be scared of having too much free foods thats what they are there for.

Stock up on low syn snacks for those times when you have the munchies.

If I can think of anything else I will post it.:D Hope I was some help.

:party0038:woohoo well done on your loss Sonia!! Vxx

HI Sonia,

So how long has it taken you to loose your weight? How much are you averaging a week - I am PLANNING to re-start tonight - Weight has climbed uyp to around 15-7ish on my scales

STW x

HI Sonia,

So how long has it taken you to loose your weight? How much are you averaging a week - I am PLANNING to re-start tonight - Weight has climbed uyp to around 15-7ish on my scales

STW x

Hiya STW I started SW in May 2007 and I try to aim for around 1-2 Lbs a week. The trick is not to spiral out of control if you have a gain or if you have had a bad day of eating rubbish. Just draw a line under it and start afresh from now. Good luck with SW if you need any help give us a yell. I am now 15st10Lbs aiming to get to 10st.:)

Back