Sonia's diary

Hi all sorry had a bit of a tough two weeks so not been posting. Had so much on so SW just went out of the window. Well I have gained 5Lbs over the last 2 weeks so gotta get back on track. I Have eaten really good the last 2 days so I am crossing my fingers for a good loss this week. Hope you are all ok...:)

Youll drop those lbs quick enough. Hope everything is sorted for you now. Look forward to sharing your successes.

Yay, that's the spirit, back to it now and those 5lbs will soon be gone - a minor blip - always hard when there's lots going on in your life. Good to see you back :)

Hope things get sorted out honey. My head has been up my own butt for a while now - just so much going on - so sending you :hug99: :hug99: and looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks ladies :gen126: you are all right a minor glitch I am so surprised with my self that after having 2 weeks off that I am actually back on the plan :confused:. But hey I am not complaining. Thanks for the replies and the support it is much appreciated.:thankyou:

good for you Sonban, you have been in inspiration to me since I started... the good thing about this plan is that if you 'fall off' it's failry easy to get back on.....

Not like having to get back ON CD or one of the other restrictive diets.....

I bet you'll have a good week this week now.

x

Good for you hon. The minor glitches we have along the way aren't important, it's the getting back on the wagon that is!! We all slip from time to time :) you have been doing so well, keep it up!!!

xx

Hiya I lost 1Lb this week which is better than I thought but I feel really motivated today so lets hope that feeling stays...:D

Hope you are all ok have a nice weekend...:)

Well done hun! keep up the good work...I've jumped onto the SW plan now so hope to start losing from next week!

Hi Son, it sounds like we've had a similar couple of weeks! I'm back on track a little later than you, but at least I'm back on full stop. Good luck with this week, you're doing great already!

Skinny x
Thanks skinny had a couple of bad days again so gotta get back on it tomorrow. Hope your doing ok...:)

Nice picture - it's lovely to see your face!! :D
Thanks hun is has taken me so long to pluck up the courage to put my piccy on here. I get so embarrassed I look daft don't ask me why its just the way I think...:eek::)

Hiya well i didn't go to group this week I just wanted to get my head back into gear. I am back in SW mode now so fingers crossed for the week ahead.:)

Back