Sonia's diary

Yey we can all do it together :grouphugg: thanks for the support ladies you have really made me feel better about things...:)

Well the good news is I went to group the bad news is I put on 3Lbs:(. But its a fresh from now so wish me luck.:)

3 lbs - pah, we laugh in the face of 3 lbs honey!! Now get yourself back on track and I wanna see that 3 lbs gone next week :hug99: :hug99:

Listen hun your doing just fine, try and fit some excersise in.
I forgot to goto WI but ive weighed myself at home and i think i may have lost a lb!
Ive eaten like a horse this week but i think the exercise is doing the trick.

Ruthy xxx

Listen hun your doing just fine, try and fit some excersise in.
I forgot to goto WI but ive weighed myself at home and i think i may have lost a lb!
Ive eaten like a horse this week but i think the exercise is doing the trick.

Ruthy xxx
Hiya Ruthy the kids are back at school on Monday so I will be back to doing my 3 hours of walking again to school and back to school and back to school and back.

AH well done babe. You are just going to be fine.....your such a inspiration to us all, your fab.
Keep up the good work.
Ruthy xxx

Bet you lose more than the extra few lb's you gained, when you start up again with your walking.

You can do it and we'll all be seriously jealous.

:D

OMG I am so down I have been as good as gold this week and somehow managed to gain 5 and a half pound. I am totally gutted. I feel like an idiot because I was balling my eyes out in front of my consultant. He was really nice about it though. I am going to do Fast Forward this week and see where that takes me.:cry:

Awww Son, I'm so sorry to hear that, big hugs xxxx, don't cry though, dust yourself and get right back on it, day by day. You've done so well hun. Got luck with FF xxx

Like Lou said just get back to it. you've come this far you can do it, you know you can! Whats Fast Forward though? xxx

Hiya back to the old diary this week. I have been to weigh in and gained 3Lbs this week. I am not disheartened though I am ready to start a fresh new week from now and that will be gone by next weigh in.:)

Thats the attitude Sonia, a definate loss for next week then? Go girlfriend lol

Back