ProPoints Sonia's diary

Hiya i noticed u wrote that u feel like u ate to much when ur had weeklys and exercise points. I would feel to bad weeklys are there to eat and if u have pointed your actvity right u should be fine to eat the points. I always eat mine, but everyone is different x

Just don't eat the ice cream! Will power lady! What bread roll have you been buying that's only 2pp? I can't find any! All are 3-5pp!

Holliexx said:
Hiya i noticed u wrote that u feel like u ate to much when ur had weeklys and exercise points. I would feel to bad weeklys are there to eat and if u have pointed your actvity right u should be fine to eat the points. I always eat mine, but everyone is different x

Hi ya, I just found that the week before I didn't use my weeklies or exercise points I lost 5lbs but last week I ate almost all of my points and only lost 1lbs it may just be coincidental. Will see how I am this week. Xx

Sawyer said:
Just don't eat the ice cream! Will power lady! What bread roll have you been buying that's only 2pp? I can't find any! All are 3-5pp!

It was a asda one from the 24 multi pack was quite small.:) maybe ur right about ice cream x

My diary for today has been,

2 weetabix 3 pp
Milk 1 pp

Bread 4 pp
Ham 2 pp
Velvet crisps 2 pp
Banana

Pork 2 pp
Potato 2 pp
Yorkshire 1 pp
Gravy 1 pp
Carrots and cauliflower

Strawberries
Curly wurly 3 pp
Creme egg lollie 6 pp
Jam doughnut 7 pp
Walk 3 pp

Total for today 36 ops. Would of been ok if I didn't have doughnut think I'm approaching my period as have a sweet tooth x

I don't much like jelly:-( sometimes fruit curbs it but it's been chocolate this week. Hope I don't blow it. Xx

I'm a Wednesday weigher as well : ) but getting weighed tues next week coz it's my birthday wed so going out for Chinese xx

Oh thats good then Wednesday weighers :) wow Chinese for birthday, sounds good to me! Chicken chow mein sounds good xx

Theres a group on here for wednesday weighers its under the weigh in bit : ) Iv not had Chinese for 6 weeks so am really looking forward to it!! Gonna just have whatever I want n worry about it after lol xx

Don't think there is any point putting on my diary today:-( started really well but went training and had Chinese noodles, some pizza and garlic bread, think it's better to write of today start a fresh tomorrow.!!!! Xx

Back