ProPoints Sonias long road to slimvile

Afternoon all, well I has the fry up but it wasn't on my plate long enough to take a piccie ha! It's was sooooooo good, I had
2 ww sausages
3 slices of 1 point ww toast
Butter
Tinned toms
Mushrooms
1 egg

Lovely filling breaki for only 9 points!! Woohoo that's 25 for the rest of the day :)

So we are off for a walk down the prom seen as the rain has held off

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :) xx

Afternoon all, well I has the fry up but it wasn't on my plate long enough to take a piccie ha! It's was sooooooo good, I had
2 ww sausages
3 slices of 1 point ww toast
Butter
Tinned toms
Mushrooms
1 egg

Lovely filling breaki for only 9 points!! Woohoo that's 25 for the rest of the day :)

So we are off for a walk down the prom seen as the rain has held off

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :) xx

Is your WW Bread 3pp for 3 Slices? The one I bought was 4pp, so annoying :-( I find that a good breakfast sets u up for the day!!! What do u plan on spending your remaining 25pp on? X

Is your WW Bread 3pp for 3 Slices? The one I bought was 4pp, so annoying :-( I find that a good breakfast sets u up for the day!!! What do u plan on spending your remaining 25pp on? X

No it's 1 point per slice! It's that malted think loaf 400g! It doesn't toast very well and I won't be buying it again as I do love toast! Will get a better loaf next week!! I can't believe it's nearly 4pm and all I've had since is a ww yoghurt :) woop been for a long walk down the prom so I've earned another 2 points if I want them
They are there!!! So for the remainder 24 Im going to have beef goulash again for tea with rice and loads of veg, ww choc brownie cake, sugar free jelly pot (frozen) may I add they take ages to eat with a spoon and you really feel like your eating something good!! Then I don't know after that! Still loving it though :) I love the freedom of this plan :) x

No it's 1 point per slice! It's that malted think loaf 400g! It doesn't toast very well and I won't be buying it again as I do love toast! Will get a better loaf next week!! I can't believe it's nearly 4pm and all I've had since is a ww yoghurt :) woop been for a long walk down the prom so I've earned another 2 points if I want them
They are there!!! So for the remainder 24 Im going to have beef goulash again for tea with rice and loads of veg, ww choc brownie cake, sugar free jelly pot (frozen) may I add they take ages to eat with a spoon and you really feel like your eating something good!! Then I don't know after that! Still loving it though :) I love the freedom of this plan :) x

You've done so well Sweetie! Hope u enjoy your 24pp this evening :) Do u have a WW Pedometer to count your AP? X

You've done so well Sweetie! Hope u enjoy your 24pp this evening :) Do u have a WW Pedometer to count your AP? X

Thank huni no I just have the app with the points calculator on it! That works out activity going off how much exercise you've done but I may get one of the pedometers because Im doing about 5k a day minimum which seems more than a mere-sly 2 points!! X

Thank huni no I just have the app with the points calculator on it! That works out activity going off how much exercise you've done but I may get one of the pedometers because Im doing about 5k a day minimum which seems more than a mere-sly 2 points!! X

I love my WW Pedometer, I didn't buy it when I first started but regretted it so I bought one cheaply off eBay when I was about a month in! Best thing I ever did.x

I love my WW Pedometer, I didn't buy it when I first started but regretted it so I bought one cheaply off eBay when I was about a month in! Best thing I ever did.x

That's where I'm looking for one because they are £15 from class!! I'm bidding on one :) x

That's where I'm looking for one because they are £15 from class!! I'm bidding on one :) x

Good Luck :) They are worth every penny! I like setting myself challenges with mine! X

Had a sneaky peak on the scales almost 5lbs down already woohooo!!!! Can't wait for my ww pedometer to arrive I'm off our with my fiancé for a long walk shortly so big standard pedometer will have to do for now!
So today's food diary is as follows:

Huge Grill up 11points
Milk throughout the day 2
Small jacket spud with tuna and loads if salad ( not sure if pints yet will add them
Later)
Sugar free ww sweets 1 point
Sugar free jelly pot 0 points
Ww hot chocolate 2 points
Filling up on fruit and carrot battons :)

Had a sneaky peak on the scales almost 5lbs down already woohooo!!!! Can't wait for my ww pedometer to arrive I'm off our with my fiancé for a long walk shortly so big standard pedometer will have to do for now!
So today's food diary is as follows:

Huge Grill up 11points
Milk throughout the day 2
Small jacket spud with tuna and loads if salad ( not sure if pints yet will add them
Later)
Sugar free ww sweets 1 point
Sugar free jelly pot 0 points
Ww hot chocolate 2 points
Filling up on fruit and carrot battons :)

Tut Tut at your Sneaky WI! Well Done tho :) You're gonna have a fab result by WI! X

I know I'm terrible I need to throw these bloody scales I'm obsessed with then it's not a healthy relationship!!!

I got rid of mine and just weigh once a week in town! Best 50p I ever spend as its a total surprise when I step on them! X

I got rid of mine and just weigh once a week in town! Best 50p I ever spend as its a total surprise when I step on them! X

Yeah that's a good idea! I'm terrible I really am addicted to them!!! Plus it will be more exciting not knowing how I've done probably motivate me more! That's it there getting chucked ;-) x

Found you :) xxx

Yeah that's a good idea! I'm terrible I really am addicted to them!!! Plus it will be more exciting not knowing how I've done probably motivate me more! That's it there getting chucked ;-) x

Did u do it Sonia? X

According to my WW app 3 slices of WW malted bread is 4pp! It's really annoying that sometimes when you have multiples of something the pp jumps up.

I found some good bread- Morrisons medium white. You can have 1 slice for 2pp, 2 slices for 4pp but 3 slices are 7pp.

According to my WW app 3 slices of WW malted bread is 4pp! It's really annoying that sometimes when you have multiples of something the pp jumps up.

I found some good bread- Morrisons medium white. You can have 1 slice for 2pp, 2 slices for 4pp but 3 slices are 7pp.

Is that a sliced loaf Sarah? X

Yup! Just the Morrisons own sliced white medium. I got 2 loaves for £1 :) it's about 75 calories per slice which I found was one of the lowest for bread.

Back