ProPoints Sonias long road to slimvile

Yup! Just the Morrisons own sliced white medium. I got 2 loaves for £1 :) it's about 75 calories per slice which I found was one of the lowest for bread.

I have about half a loaf of Hovis to use (2 Slices for 5pp) but then I'm definitely gonna buy that! Thanks for the tip, Minimins rocks! X

According to my WW app 3 slices of WW malted bread is 4pp! It's really annoying that sometimes when you have multiples of something the pp jumps up.

I found some good bread- Morrisons medium white. You can have 1 slice for 2pp, 2 slices for 4pp but 3 slices are 7pp.

Eeeek will have to watch out for that I didn't realise it jumped up! I'm going to shop about then because the ww bread is awful!

Wow what a day! Only updating now been wedding suit shopping for the guys and shoe shopping for me wish I had my ww pedometer I reckon i would have earned loads of ww points!!

Anyway today I've had
A grill up totally 14 points
1 bag of crisps 2 points
Weight watcher pizza 13 points
Milk 2 points
Ww sweets from class 1 point
Loads if fruit
1 vodka & diet coke 2 points
= 34 points!!

Loving weight watchers it's awesome I can't wait to dive on the scales in Saturday I've asked my oh to hide the scales from me!!!

Wow what a day! Only updating now been wedding suit shopping for the guys and shoe shopping for me wish I had my ww pedometer I reckon i would have earned loads of ww points!!

Anyway today I've had
A grill up totally 14 points
1 bag of crisps 2 points
Weight watcher pizza 13 points
Milk 2 points
Ww sweets from class 1 point
Loads if fruit
1 vodka & diet coke 2 points
= 34 points!!

Loving weight watchers it's awesome I can't wait to dive on the scales in Saturday I've asked my oh to hide the scales from me!!!

WW is amazing! Now I've got my WW Groove on I wouldn't try anything else! Did u manage to get some shoes? I've never tried the WW Pizzas, not sure they make a Veggie Version? X

Hi, here to subscribe. You look like you're doin great so far.
I was on WW last year and lost 2 stone in 3 months .. then I got pregnant lol. I'm lucky to have only put 2lb on since stopping pointing in October last year, but I'm back to lose the rest of the weight now.
This is really good 'diet' and I'm sure you're gonna do really well.
And I used to sneak peek when I first started, but you do get over it .. cause the longer you're on it, you just see it as a way of life and not a diet, and you will know without checking whether you mY have lost weight that week .. if that makes any sense lol

Anyway, sorry to ramble on.. good luck :)

WW is amazing! Now I've got my WW Groove on I wouldn't try anything else! Did u manage to get some shoes? I've never tried the WW Pizzas, not sure they make a Veggie Version? X

No I didn't just wanted a rough idea of prices for wedding shoes :) the pizzas are lovely apparently they do have more ww pizzas In saindburrys so not sure if they would do a veggie one there :) x

Hi, here to subscribe. You look like you're doin great so far.
I was on WW last year and lost 2 stone in 3 months .. then I got pregnant lol. I'm lucky to have only put 2lb on since stopping pointing in October last year, but I'm back to lose the rest of the weight now.
This is really good 'diet' and I'm sure you're gonna do really well.
And I used to sneak peek when I first started, but you do get over it .. cause the longer you're on it, you just see it as a way of life and not a diet, and you will know without checking whether you mY have lost weight that week .. if that makes any sense lol

Anyway, sorry to ramble on.. good luck :)

Hi there lovely to chat to you! Wow you had fab results id love to lose around 2 stone or more in 3 months! I'm 5 stone over weight so I'm hoping it will come off quickly seen as it hasnt been on me that long! I can't wait till weigh in on Saturday!! I do feel slimmer. Not as bloated :) how much are you looking to lose? You did well not to gain much during pregnancy I just went crazy eating everything never had an appetite like it!!! I won't do that with the next baby!!! X

No I didn't just wanted a rough idea of prices for wedding shoes :) the pizzas are lovely apparently they do have more ww pizzas In saindburrys so not sure if they would do a veggie one there :) x

Are they Fresh or Frozen? X

Hi there lovely to chat to you! Wow you had fab results id love to lose around 2 stone or more in 3 months! I'm 5 stone over weight so I'm hoping it will come off quickly seen as it hasnt been on me that long! I can't wait till weigh in on Saturday!! I do feel slimmer. Not as bloated :) how much are you looking to lose? You did well not to gain much during pregnancy I just went crazy eating everything never had an appetite like it!!! I won't do that with the next baby!!! X

Im looking to lose about 3-4 stone in total but im working towards 10lb at the minute for my 5% and about a stone and a half for xmas :) I find if you set small goals then its easier, otherwise it just seems like an impossible challenge. X

Fresh I think in saindburrys my mum just said she. Thinks they do a mozzarella one :)

Ooooo Yey! Will definitely take a look when I'm in town next :) Thanks for the tip. X

Have a very grumpy baby today which is playing havoc with my little system I have going on for when I can eat! Looks like its going to be a long night!!! I must be strong !!!!

Have a very grumpy baby today which is playing havoc with my little system I have going on for when I can eat! Looks like its going to be a long night!!! I must be strong !!!!

Stay Strong Sonia! You can do this :) x

stay strong do it for the team hehe do it for a good wi result next week

Back