ProPoints Sonias long road to slimvile

Did u manage to get some Sleep? It sounds odd but sometimes I drink loads of water to flush out the other water,seems to work for me.x

Noooooo :'( sooooo tired! I'm going to drink loads today and tomorrow I know what you mean you have to flush the toxins out! X

Noooooo :'( sooooo tired! I'm going to drink loads today and tomorrow I know what you mean you have to flush the toxins out! X

Flush those nasty toxins out, will u be able to grab a power nap today? X

I have to be careful with WW branded desserts and cakes. I think, oh they're weight watchers, I can eat them and won't gain weight! That's not true! So I don't buy them any more.

Poppy is 9 weeks old yeah? And you've been having a constant period? After giving birth women have a really long period that can last about 9 weeks so it was probably that. Sounds horrible though, I'm glad yours has stopped!

Flush those nasty toxins out, will u be able to grab a power nap today? X

I'm hoping so my oh is working away so once I can get poppy to sleep Im hoping for a quick nap! Feel like a bloody zombie!!! Had all sorts planned for today but I can't be messed doing anything! I'm still going to go for my hour walk later though haven't walled enough this week!! X

I have to be careful with WW branded desserts and cakes. I think, oh they're weight watchers, I can eat them and won't gain weight! That's not true! So I don't buy them any more.

Poppy is 9 weeks old yeah? And you've been having a constant period? After giving birth women have a really long period that can last about 9 weeks so it was probably that. Sounds horrible though, I'm glad yours has stopped!

I'm the same but you have to live and learn I won't be buying anymore ww desserts way to easy to eat!! She's nearly 10 weeks I've finally stopped bleeding now I had a 2 week break inbetween periods but yes bled for 4 weeks then nearly a 2 week gap then bled again for 4 weeks but I think finally the pill is back in my system! Yeah I'm glad too it really tires you put as if your not tidy enough with a newborn! My hormones seem to have settled now too so I do feel good again :) the multivitamins are helping at least I know I'm getting correct iron levels etc! :)

I'm hoping so my oh is working away so once I can get poppy to sleep Im hoping for a quick nap! Feel like a bloody zombie!!! Had all sorts planned for today but I can't be messed doing anything! I'm still going to go for my hour walk later though haven't walled enough this week!! X

My walking has been awful this week! I hope u enjoy your nap, I used to love a Mummy Nap,still do lol x

Sorry to hear youre not getting much sleep, well done though for not reaching for sugary treats. My LO is 8 weeks now but i kept reaching for biscuits all the time when she was first born cause i was tired and needed a sugar kick but ive cut that out now ... for the most part anyway. So, dont be so hard on yourself youre doin great .. esp with the walking too :)

Sorry to hear youre not getting much sleep, well done though for not reaching for sugary treats. My LO is 8 weeks now but i kept reaching for biscuits all the time when she was first born cause i was tired and needed a sugar kick but ive cut that out now ... for the most part anyway. So, dont be so hard on yourself youre doin great .. esp with the walking too :)

Poppy has slipped out of her routine once I can get her back in it I will hopefully get more sleep! Plus shes a really nosey sleeper, i was the same until 2 weeks ago eating rubbish on the go but I have a wedding dress to start shopping for around Xmas time so I need to nuckle down now!!! I'm enjoying ww can still have treats etc so I don't feel deprived its fab can't to get weighed I hope I've lost I feel less bloated!! :) hope your LO is letting you sleep? Are you doing ww now? Do you have much to lose?

Well I definitely feel better after my walk but still shattered so early night it is hopefully! I've earned 4 points in my walk but Im not eating them it's just good to know :) I'm determined to lose a few pounds this week!!! I have 17 points left so I'm thinking ww pizza for tea with salad :) yumy can't wait!! :)

Poppy has slipped out of her routine once I can get her back in it I will hopefully get more sleep! Plus shes a really nosey sleeper, i was the same until 2 weeks ago eating rubbish on the go but I have a wedding dress to start shopping for around Xmas time so I need to nuckle down now!!! I'm enjoying ww can still have treats etc so I don't feel deprived its fab can't to get weighed I hope I've lost I feel less bloated!! :) hope your LO is letting you sleep? Are you doing ww now? Do you have much to lose?

Yer my little lady isnt too bad. She usually feeds around 9ish and then wakes about 4am, then shes up at 7, ready for a feed at 8. Its weird though, weve tried feeding her at like midnight so we dont have to get up in the night but it doesnt seem to matter .. she still wakes at 4 lol. And yer im back on ww now. I lost 2 stone before i got pregnant, so im back to shift the remaining weight now. I wanna lose about 4 stone alltogether, but for now my mini target is 1 and a half stone for xmas. I get married in 2 weeks too but i doubt im gonna lose much before then, but a few pounds is better than nothin lol x

Yer my little lady isnt too bad. She usually feeds around 9ish and then wakes about 4am, then shes up at 7, ready for a feed at 8. Its weird though, weve tried feeding her at like midnight so we dont have to get up in the night but it doesnt seem to matter .. she still wakes at 4 lol. And yer im back on ww now. I lost 2 stone before i got pregnant, so im back to shift the remaining weight now. I wanna lose about 4 stone alltogether, but for now my mini target is 1 and a half stone for xmas. I get married in 2 weeks too but i doubt im gonna lose much before then, but a few pounds is better than nothin lol x

Yeah Poppy was like that but then she went into hungry baby as we were feeding her every 2 hours due to having baby reflux coz she was constantly hungry so with this formula being abit heavier it stays down only a mouthful comes up now thankfully!! She's on infant gaviscon and infacol too! We usually top her up before bed so usually between 9.30-10.30 then she'll stays in bed till about 5-6am! I'd just started a diet too, then fell pregnant so I now have a good 5 stone to shift by next march ideally! 2 weeks Wowzer!!!! Are you all sorted for it? X

Pizza n Salad sounds yummy :) Glad u enjoyed your walk, the weather has been really nice here today. X

Pizza n Salad sounds yummy :) Glad u enjoyed your walk, the weather has been really nice here today. X

Has it :) It's been abit on and off here hasn't rained though so that's good :) pizza was yumy but my stomach is killing me I think it's shrinking I couldn't finish it! That's not a bad though my appetite used to be horrendous!!! But getting do much better I do feel in control again :) hope your ok, have you set your goal weight yet? X

Has it :) It's been abit on and off here hasn't rained though so that's good :) pizza was yumy but my stomach is killing me I think it's shrinking I couldn't finish it! That's not a bad though my appetite used to be horrendous!!! But getting do much better I do feel in control again :) hope your ok, have you set your goal weight yet? X

Well I lost another 1lb today so now I'm only 1lb away from my Original Goal I will probably try to make that :) I had the worst belly ache ever last night, dairy doesn't like me :-( x

Well I lost another 1lb today so now I'm only 1lb away from my Original Goal I will probably try to make that :) I had the worst belly ache ever last night, dairy doesn't like me :-( x

I'm the same when I have too much bread or pasta I think wheat doesn't like me! Get you slinky minky you've done fab can't wait till I'm near target or even 3 stone lighter woohoo! We are off to the zoo today just got something to do I know Poppy wont have a clue what's going on but still she Linda getting out in her pram :) x

I'm the same when I have too much bread or pasta I think wheat doesn't like me! Get you slinky minky you've done fab can't wait till I'm near target or even 3 stone lighter woohoo! We are off to the zoo today just got something to do I know Poppy wont have a clue what's going on but still she Linda getting out in her pram :) x

Which Zoo are u going to? I saw your post about Bread n Pasta on my Thread, haven't had chance to reply to everyone yet! I can't believe how good it's been this time with everyone on here for support :) x

Which Zoo are u going to? I saw your post about Bread n Pasta on my Thread, haven't had chance to reply to everyone yet! I can't believe how good it's been this time with everyone on here for support :) x

Went to Blackpool zoo :) the support is immense on ww forum I love it :) really friendly, supportive and up for a giggle bunch of slimmers! It definitely makes it so much more enjoyable having a forum like this :) it's wi tomorrow for me! I hope I've lost been bloated all day just feel pretty dreadful so off to bed for an early night :) catch up tomorrow huni :) x

Hope WI goes well tomorrow.

Back