Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi .......for those of you who dont know me, my name is Sonya Williams. I am 40 with 3 lovely kids,I have 2 sons my eldest is 16, the middle one 12 and my daughter is 2 in june. :D

I lost 8 stone on lipotrim 3/4 yrs ago and found it pretty easy (except for the first week)...I lost the weight so I could have a large umbilical hernia repair ..anyway I met my partner who was told he could not have kids due to medication he was on yrs ago. We thought there was no point in the pill so in the bin it went. A few weeks later I was feeling rough and just wanted to drink the orange juice (with the bits in), yes I was pregnant.......happy but shocked. :eek:

So here I am 2 yrs after having my daughter feeling fat, sluggish and unhappy with myself......I have never taken my kids swimming, or on fairground rides and I really want to give my kids happy memories of their childhood before its too late. :mad:

I picked up my supply this morning and will be starting on monday..:)...we have a bbq tonight ....and dont really want to cancel. :rolleyes:

I look forward to the beginning of my weight loss journey :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Sonkie,

I'm a newbie at this and this forum is wonderful for support and ideas for getting through! There are many many inspirational individuals on here who have lost and kept off those evil evil pounds!

I hope your journey is as sucessful as theirs! x

good luck hun. x

Well tomorrow it is........am quite looking forward to it....have been looking at some photos from when I lost 8 stone last time and am looking forward to surpassing it this time.

My start weight is so embarrassing (sp).....but I am going to put my start weight up and measurements.....here goes....eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Weight 23st 13lbs
Bust: 54"
Waist: 50"
Hernia/stomach: 70"
Hips: 63"
L.thigh: 35"
R.thigh: 36"
L.calf: 19 3/4"
R.calf: 20"
L.arm: 18"
R.arm: 19"

Last edited:
Good luck Sonk u can do it mate xxxxxx

Good luck Sonkie, you've done it before , you can do it again !!
Ive just started the lipotrim and am on day 5 but want to lose around 7 stone so got a long journey ahead of me ! like to come on here as i find all the stories very inspirational x x

hi sonya. i remember you from when you had your ticker when you were pregnant. your little girl looks adorable :) regarding your being embarressed,dont be. were all in the same boat arent we, trying to do something positive about our weight and how we feel about ourselves so youve taken that step and will soon be on your way to feeling better and ready to take on the world :)

this is my sixth week ( i lost 70lbs in 1998 but due to my old eating habits, put most of it back on) and its going well apart from one blip and ive set myself a goal date of when im going to refeed. initially ive found it hard but after a week or so it becomes second nature as im sure you remember.

all the best

h x

Thanx guys.....this site is so blooming fab.......I am looking forward to getting started......nice to see some old faces (so to speak ) lol......

I have at least 12 stone to lose......so fingers crossed

Hi .......for those of you who dont know me, my name is Sonya Williams. I am 40 with 3 lovely kids,I have 2 sons my eldest is 16, the middle one 12 and my daughter is 2 in june. :D

I lost 8 stone on lipotrim 3/4 yrs ago and found it pretty easy (except for the first week)...I lost the weight so I could have a large umbilical hernia repair ..anyway I met my partner who was told he could not have kids due to medication he was on yrs ago. We thought there was no point in the pill so in the bin it went. A few weeks later I was feeling rough and just wanted to drink the orange juice (with the bits in), yes I was pregnant.......happy but shocked. :eek:

So here I am 2 yrs after having my daughter feeling fat, sluggish and unhappy with myself......I have never taken my kids swimming, or on fairground rides and I really want to give my kids happy memories of their childhood before its too late. :mad:

I picked up my supply this morning and will be starting on monday..:)...we have a bbq tonight ....and dont really want to cancel. :rolleyes:

I look forward to the beginning of my weight loss journey :D:D:D:D:D

Here you are Sonks! :D

Just had to go looking around for you tonight so that I could send you loads of pozzy vibes for your new adventure tommorow.

You can SO crack this missus and I'm here anytime with whatever approach you need...lol;):rolleyes:

Lacey xxx:)

Well tomorrow it is........am quite looking forward to it....have been looking at some photos from when I lost 8 stone last time and am looking forward to surpassing it this time.

My start weight is so embarrassing (sp).....but I am going to put my start weight up and measurements.....here goes....eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Weight 23st 13lbs
Bust: 54"
Waist: 50"
Hernia/stomach: 70"
Hips: 63"
L.thigh: 35"
R.thigh: 36"
L.calf: 19 3/4"
R.calf: 20"
L.arm: 18"
R.arm: 19"

Good on ya girl for measuring and posting up. Just think, it's the last time you will be writing those stats and in 7 days they will all have started to come down :D xxx

Well here it is ......

DAY 1: Feel really positive and have so far had 2 black teas with 1 sweetener in....have just got Hannah her weetabix so im now sat with a yummy choc drink.......and yes it tastes just as I remember.

Just realised my hernia and stomach measurements are bigger than I am tall......lol.

Must remember to drink the good ole water.

Thanks to all of you especially you Lacey you are a fabby mate and a great support ......and thanx for hunting down my diary......lol....will also pop onto my members diary too but will keep the majority of it here I think xxx

Well here it is ......

DAY 1: Feel really positive and have so far had 2 black teas with 1 sweetener in....have just got Hannah her weetabix so im now sat with a yummy choc drink.......and yes it tastes just as I remember.

Just realised my hernia and stomach measurements are bigger than I am tall......lol.

Must remember to drink the good ole water.

Thanks to all of you especially you Lacey you are a fabby mate and a great support ......and thanx for hunting down my diary......lol....will also pop onto my members diary too but will keep the majority of it here I think xxx

Aw, cheers hun, that's a lovely thing to say:eek:. You have always been a great support to me too since the beginning!

Day 1 sounds v.positive and how good that the shakes taste just the same to you :). Yep, water water, you know the score..lol.

Can't wait to see how your first week goes and the rocket boost you know it will give you :D:D:D:D:D

xxxxxx

Woo hoo!! go you. Great that day 1 is well on the way - how are you feeling?

Im one of the lucky ones too - in the respect that I absolutely love the shakes - half the battle!.

Well done for doing all your measurements - VERY good idea - Im always saying Ill do it and never do - was sorry when I lost all the weight before that I didnt have a rough estimate of my before and after.

Make sure you update later - anxious to see how all of day 1 goes for you - have no doubt whatsoever that you will succeed with this..
xx

So far so good......bit gutted that I cant drink perfectly clear.......never mind .......anyway still going well......waited for my chicken soup until i was hungry

Yeah, its the best idea - I was having shake at certain times during the day but lately holding off for as long as I can - until really hungry.

Seen about the perfectly clear - sorry about that :-(

Your sounding great though!!

Day 1 must be almost over Sonks? :D

Ruddy well done as I do know this is not easy and such a dramatic change BUT you also know that after the first few days you feel so different hun :girlpower:

Here's to day 2 and I will drop in and see you tommorow night as I am going back in to work tommorow to see how I go :eek:

Lacey xxx

Hope day 1 finished off well Sonks!!. Am sure it did...

Day 1 went without a hitch.....I have decided to wait until I feel a little hungry before having my shakes......so in the mornings I will have 1 or 2 black teas then my shake....probably while Hannah has her breakfast.

Day 2 ......feel rough......but that is mainly Hannah`s fault, she woke at 2.30 and just would not settle......so we were awake for about 2 hrs. Finally got back to sleep and alarm went off ...turned it off and yes went back to sleep......suddenly woke to see it was 7.20 and the boys were still in bed ....there bus comes at 7.45-7.50 so they were rushed around....lol. Woke up feeling really thirsty and with an achy neck....must have slept funny !

Anyway here we go day 2 .....bring it on.....

Aw sonkie, am sorry to hear your having a rough day - so hard to do with small children - particulary when your sleep deprived - hungier cos your awake more!!!.

I was quite achey at one stage last week, and I've heard a few complaining of the same so presumably is normal. You KNOW this will pass though but I do sympatise, the first few days are hard. Get over this hump and you know, you'll be melting fat, full of life and cleaning everything in sight (if you happen to run out of things to clean in your house btw, Ill be a good friend and allow you to come over to mine and clean if you want ... see the sacrifices Im willing to make for you???)

How are you feeling now?

Back