Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

i just saw your strapline that youve lost so many inches in such a short time and i had to say, wowowwww that is amazing!!! you must have come down so many dress sizes already!

go you!

h xx

My tops are baggy round the top half....but I still need the bigger size for the hernia....I look like im pregnant.....lol

Just had my 3rd weigh in and even with TOTM I have lost 4lbs.....im so pleased so in 3 weeks iv lost 19lbs of yucky fat.....woohoo go me....!!!
I know because im that much bigger my losses could have been bigger but its coming off thats all that matters

You are doing amazing sweetie. You should be so proud. Thats fantastic inch loss and weight loss.

Niamh xxx

Just popping in before M`s parents arrive....will try to pop in when I get the chance.....

Be good everyone xxx

Hiya guys well wednesday I was good as gold.......m`s parents arrived in the evening, it all went downhill from there......anyway think I ate on friday, sat and sunday......not overly mad but I ate.....bad me !!!!

Went for weigh in today and quite surprised to have only put on 3lbs.......anyway woke up this morning and am back on track....

Hope everyone else is doing well....

well done hun. its not easy to jump back on the wagon so i hope you are managing it ok. xxxx

well done hunny pie. keep at it! xxx

Well doing ok, but still struggling with the food demon on my shoulder, have been soo tempted to eat even a slice of ham....but wont....though im still surprised it was only 3lbs on, must say I feel heavy......lol, yes I know im heavy but really feeling it today.
Just hope that as I ate fri, sat and sun that my weight will go down at next weigh in......

hello!

hi sonya, not sure if you'll remember me. I'm pretty sure we met at the pharmacy in plymouth when we were both doing lipotrim a few years ago ( and you had a friend with brown hair who came at the same time but can't remember names!)

my name is jemma and I've decided to come back on lipotrim after losing about 4 stone previously- I havent put any more on but I had a complicated gall bladder removal/bile reconstruction operation in the summer and now can't process fat effectively so my weight is creeping up and they all keep saying I need to 'keep an eye on it' (health professionals) and when i tried to cut down, nothing happened to my weight which it would have done pre-op....

So decided to try Lioptrim as it worked for me in some ways before but I'm only on my second day and already struggling!
I feel light headed and woozy and so bloody hungry! i've eaten small bits of chicken and some sugar free mints as the pharmacist said i could have the mints if desperate. not sure he meant half a packet though!

I'm really sorry to hear about your problems with your (ex??) and i hope it gets sorted for you. and i just wanted to say that I will use any excuse to get out of things when the going gets tough and I certainly would have used all the drama you've described as a reason not to carry on with LT but bloody well done to you!- you're doing really well. :)

hi sonya, not sure if you'll remember me. I'm pretty sure we met at the pharmacy in plymouth when we were both doing lipotrim a few years ago ( and you had a friend with brown hair who came at the same time but can't remember names!)

Of course I remember you, welcome back hun.......im at chemist in crownhill now as nearer

my name is jemma and I've decided to come back on lipotrim after losing about 4 stone previously- I havent put any more on but I had a complicated gall bladder removal/bile reconstruction operation in the summer and now can't process fat effectively so my weight is creeping up and they all keep saying I need to 'keep an eye on it' (health professionals) and when i tried to cut down, nothing happened to my weight which it would have done pre-op....

So decided to try Lioptrim as it worked for me in some ways before but I'm only on my second day and already struggling!
I feel light headed and woozy and so bloody hungry! i've eaten small bits of chicken and some sugar free mints as the pharmacist said i could have the mints if desperate. not sure he meant half a packet though!

I'm really sorry to hear about your problems with your (ex??) and i hope it gets sorted for you. and i just wanted to say that I will use any excuse to get out of things when the going gets tough and I certainly would have used all the drama you've described as a reason not to carry on with LT but bloody well done to you!- you're doing really well. :)

Well actually im here to confess....its prom night but my dan didnt want to go so said we would have bbq for him and few mates.....yes you have guessed the chatterbox has beaten me again......ffs why do we do this to ourselves...:confused:
Ohhhh well I have tomorrow and sunday to make up for it but cant see a loss AGAIN ????:mad:

Hi Son, yep still doing music got offered a record deal and all sorts but turned it down- hope to become a teacher one day! I've started a diary if you want to see what I've been up to!

Do not worry about falling off the wagon- I think it is ridiculously hard when you have other people around and staying with you. My grandma was going to stay this weekend and luckily she cancelled as I havent been buying much food or going into shops which really helps but would have had to buy food in and would have probably given in to things- people dont like to eat on their own do they?!

sounds like things have settled down a bit with your bloke so that's good!

I'm off to bed now, had a really good day and must be nearing ketosis as I dont feel hungry despite hardly eating anything and was so hungry the first two days. My motivation is high at the moment- want to see that first stone fall off- not just off the scales but off my bum/ tum/ everywhere!

Keep chin up and get back on the old horse when you're ready.
j x

Sorry I have been AWOL......lol, but iv had a mega fall of the wagon.....not mega as in eating everything edible but ate for a few days, but not crazy........anyway have avoided weigh in today .........but back to 100% TFR......also had a busy sunday evening(last night) as bubble our cat had her babies........4 altogether, 3 black and white and 1 grey tabby........she has done so well for a young cat, did as she was supposed to ........though we had a bit of a fright today with her breathing so took her to be checked out minus the babies and the vet thought she had more to deliver so they kept her.......they knocked her out and xrayed her but its all gas and constipation......so got liquid paraffin.........

aw bless her, hope she manages to sort out her "bowel" problems quickly too x x

As for you, you will soon be back on track honey x

awww poor old bubbles. hope she is doing better now. have you found homes for all the little ones? Kev asked if we could have a couple of them... to which he got told to feck off lol. I can barely organise the brood i have as it is.

get your butt back on the wagon missus. you are meant to be putting my weight losses to shame so carry on the good work you have done so far. i know i cheated on saturday BUT thats a whole other subject. i hope you can keep on track today xxxxx

Awwww poor puss cats...neglected by Karen.....lol..... Had good day yesterday, feel like shi*e today, then if iv eaten its my own blooming fault...was good yesterday and so far today..got a stuffy headache ...then Iv not been sleeping since sunday as bubble and the kittens come in my room at night as I dont trust Cleo and Squeak.....as they have killed pet hamsters etc before......

Last edited:
Back