Son's words...devastating

my daughter said someting to me very similar. she is 6. she even noticed that i ate more when i was upset.

Well we sat down and had a talk, hubby included too. She now helps me to plan meals, we go for lots of walks as a family. she comes to slimming world meeting with me when she not at school.

Made a point of starting in half term so she could come with me.

Well as a result me and my daughter is eating much more healthy foods. i am walking loads every day.

Personally i think it was the wake up call that we all needed as a family. Even hubby has taken to doing taekwondo again.

This is probably not about you being fat, but about you being unhappy about you being fat, in his eyes he sees them as the same thing.

Nail on the head! I do think he equates the 2 things and is just being honest I mean who on earth wants to be unhappy!

I just wish it would spur me on but to be honest between this and the news of my dad I've been bingeing since and can't get my head back in the game.

my daughter said someting to me very similar. she is 6. she even noticed that i ate more when i was upset.

Well we sat down and had a talk, hubby included too. She now helps me to plan meals, we go for lots of walks as a family. she comes to slimming world meeting with me when she not at school.

Made a point of starting in half term so she could come with me.

Well as a result me and my daughter is eating much more healthy foods. i am walking loads every day.

Personally i think it was the wake up call that we all needed as a family. Even hubby has taken to doing taekwondo again.

This is brilliant. I'm delighted for you and your family x

Back