Sonya`s diary..im a loser !!!

well done sonya xxxx Hope you've had a good day :D

oooops awol again.....been helping clear sick stuff of facebook, have contacted the child exploitation unit too........but i dont want my kids seeing what appears ......

Been pretty good though having a few vodka and cokes tonight ;)

Hi Sonya.
Cant believe you have done so well with your weight loss while dealing with all you have had to recently. Well done :)

well done sonya. sorry... yesterday was a nightmare and today will be the same! Im going to the earlier weigh-in and wont be staying. Ive got a meeting at Aidens school at 6pm and it will be over an hour long. Kevin has had to leave late this morning. Would you prefer to WI on Thursday evening at her other group? I could stay for that meeting and kev could watch hannah and callum... Tonight though, none of that can happen im afraid :( I will call you in a while xxx

well done chick! tis fab going into next stones down :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Well at long last I have finally lost 2 stones......though still 3.5lbs away from 1 stone at sw.......papa johns does not agree with sw........anyway getting there slowly but surely.......

So 2 stones lost and also now in the 21`s ....a lot of you will be wow she is heavy but I am 2 stones down and can feel it in my clothes......Those of you who know me from when I first joined will know I was just under 26 stone first time round, lost 2 stone on slim fast then went on lipotrim and lost a further 6 stone, but then got pregnant.....

Anyway, Hannah has gone out with her dad and co so am going to use the quiet time to get some ironing done and have a shower without being pestered

been off line a while - a litte so and so pulled the keys off my laptop!! Well done on the loss.....how you doing now??

Happy New Year hun. Wishing you the very best of everything in 2011 xx :D

Back