pasta
baked beans
2x fishfingers (4 syns)

semi sk milk in 3 x teas (1.5 syn)
Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Total syns = 12

Last edited:
Hi Sonkie....long time no blog!

Been off the forum for a while too but great to see you back.....am back on the diet wagon too....seems to be a long journey for us all!!

Take care and hugs!!
Bea

Hi Sonkie....long time no blog!

Been off the forum for a while too but great to see you back.....am back on the diet wagon too....seems to be a long journey for us all!!

Take care and hugs!!
Bea

Oh wow ....great to see you back, which diet are you doing ????? Have you got any recent pics of your little un.......cant believe they are 2 now....gone so quick.

Oh wow ....great to see you back, which diet are you doing ????? Have you got any recent pics of your little un.......cant believe they are 2 now....gone so quick.

My laptop is on the blink..need to get an external hard drive so will update with a few pics.....he's blond with curly hair actually looks a bit like a girl to be honest...:rolleyes:

I am doing Slimmm - replacing two meals a day....started this week....as I am off work for a week and a half....easier when not working....:D

Well guys have been feeling low again.....:cry:and not really eating to plan.....just cant be assed with it. Today I totally flipped at the boys as whilst I was sorting my lunch corned beef salad they just watched Hannah trash the place and had nowhere to sit when I came through....they just sat on their backsides and watched her doing it saying mummy is not gonna be happy.....so I came in and started to throw her toys in the box and thought why the hell should I why cant they bloody do something....so flip I did......and cried for ages .....
Dont know what iv eaten today and dont really care :confused:

Last edited:
Big Hugs Sonkie....being taken for granted is sooo annoying and really upsetting. Set some ground rules for doing some help around the around house.........my diet goes out the window when I am feeling stressed too......take care and hope things get back on track for the weekend....

Big Hugs Sonkie....being taken for granted is sooo annoying and really upsetting. Set some ground rules for doing some help around the around house.........my diet goes out the window when I am feeling stressed too......take care and hope things get back on track for the weekend....

Want to get back on track, and am trying hard to stay outta the cupboards .......had my syns for today ........god this is so hard when you are stressed and fed up with everything. :sigh:

since hannah decided my laptop needed a drink my numbers seven, eight, nine and zero do not work so doing my menu is a nightmare, please bear with me.....

Breakfast

5seven g frosties / 11 syns/
semi sk milk from /hex a/

Lunch

ham salad
14 g shaving of cheddar /3 syns/
alpen light bar /3 syns/

Tea

Jacket potato
baked beans

Total syns =seventeen

Last edited:
Still feeling low,:cry: had lovely message from Irene thanx hun x.
I have been here before a few times so know the signs but just dont like to admit it...:sigh:....so might just make an appointment with drs.....though could do with more painkillers as hernia is really niggly at the moment. :sigh:

Will try to stick to plan today, i so want to be slim, have my op and live life, but its so hard when you feel so fed up :sigh:

Breakfast

banana
mullerlight strawberry cheesecake /1 syn/

1 syn

Lunch

nothing....not hungry

Tea

5seven,g w m bread/hex b/
tuna mayo and cucumber
1 slice w m, bread / 4 syns/

25mls semi sk milk /hex a/

Total syns = 5

Last edited:
think i must be too depressing to talk to........no-one been in !!!!
Not really been hungry today, made a tuna mayo and cucumber sandwich for dinner, didnt really want it but ate it eventually. Not sure what the scales will say on tuesday as last night i ate 2 wispa bars 2 pkts walkers crisps.......think that was it, when I feel like this I either turn to food or just dont feel hungry.......never the middle ground

heya mate... sorry you are feeling like this - I know it aint easy. Prehaps no one has been around because of your FB status? ppl might think it referred to them :) will catch up with you on msn when u come back and answer me lol

MMMMM it only says sonya`s diary.........lol....ok not the best but certainly wouldnt put me off.

Breakfast

banana
mullerlight

no syns

Lunch

banana
satsuma

Tea

egg mayo /4 syns/
salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pickled onions
corned beef /1 syn/

Total syns =5 syns

Last edited:
i meant the facebook status that said you were sick of people coming around only when they wanted something lol xx how u doing today?

Well guys just done webcam for M to see Hannah not that she was interested....lol, as her brother has just come home so she prefers to see him.
Anyway M asked if "they" could take Hannah to paignton zoo for the day, now this bloke has only ever changed one nappy and at the most spent 1 hr with her, I just dont know what to do.....on the one hand it will come sooner or later that he takes her out, but his woman who I dont really know will be coming. ......I just went quiet and didnt reply , he then said I could go....but why the hell would I want to go anywhere with them....
All replies will be taken into consideration........ __________________

Well peepz my laptop goes to be looked at today after Hannah decided it was thirsty and gave it a drink.......so wont be on much unless I can get on Cals for a few minutes here and there......

to be perfectly honest... if it were me, I would do a few things....

FIRST: My stance would be that hannah is not to have a relationship with a woman who has been on the scene 5 minutes... anything between mark and hannah would be just that - between father and daughter. Hannah can spend time with 'her' when she is a proper fixture in marks life and you are certain of that.

SECOND: I would not be having days out with an agressive moron, even without his dopey bint. If mark wants hannah to go to the zoo prehaps he can send u 2 tickets and the train fare?

THIRD: I would tell M both of the above, tell him you are NOT trying to cause a rift between him and hannah but you have concerns about strange woman in her life and her being away from you with a man she has no attachment to. I'd tell him he needs to build a proper relationship with hannah and that once he has done that, he can be away from your home with her.

FORTH: I would speak to Ms folks... just to make your feelings clear that hannah isnt to spend time with a strange woman until she is permanant and you feel safe about it (she could be a vanessa frigging george for all you know!) and that you are uncomfortable about M taking her out because they do not have anything remotely like a bond. This wouldnt be to stir... it would be so that M couldnt. I would make it quite clear that as long as there is a close bond between M and H and that the GF is a permanant figure in Ms life, your daughter isnt going off with them.

I mean... not to be funny but you know NOTHING about this woman. M cant tell the truth and she could be a proper nut or anything! He says she is Epileptic, but she drives???? No way that can be true and if it is, no way your daughter can drive to Paignton with her.

Im surprised you even have to think about this missus.... what he is suggesting is crap. how on earth is hannah going to feel comfortable with mark and that lady away from you? and theres no way you should go.. it would be horrendous!!! no way for your esteem to feel good being a gooseberry on a day out. he must be mental! poor hannah would be so distraught! he is a pig for even suggesting it... he knows she doesnt think a crap about him and she goes mental away from you.

Hannah is comfortable in my house and knows kevin... but she has a hard time being here without you for 2 hours. How is a 'fun day out' gonna make her feel with a dad she has no attachment to and a complete stranger. its just ridiculous.

I'd definitely make him build a rapport with her in front of you.... WITHOUT his gf... then slowly introduce the GF as she and M become more established... THEN let them have days out. it wouldnt be u trying to keep him from hannah... you'd be keeping the door wide open... it just requires him to act like a father in a way you are comfy with and the way he should be anyways. I know that man and my tum churns just thinking about how awful a day out with him would be for her. He actually thinks you have the lack of self respect to go along? ugh... he is a PIG!

OH! and none of the above would happen until he starts supporting his daughter financially... lazy git!

Back