Sonya`s diary..im a loser !!!

lol....I love how stright talking you are, but as you know mark lies through his back teeth and even to his parents, he has always told them he does this and that with Hannah when he doesnt, only playing the doting dad when his parents were on webcam.
I text him and told him I was not happy for him to take her that far away from home and he was to think closer to home or he will not be taking her out.....as you know he visits but in my home.....I would never stop him from seeing her unless he turned psycho.....but that would be for Hannahs safety....
As you know she does not even associate him as daddy as she calls my friends boyfriends daddy, and once settled with Kev will probably call him daddy.......she does not get excited when she sees him either on webcam or on his visits...? Yet when Callum is away for the weekend at his dads, they can hear her shouting before he even gets out the car and is all over him when he comes in.......and you know why ...he plays with her and gives her attention when she wants.
This is another reason M has an issue with callum as she prefers her brother to him but kids dont like to be ignored so it is his own doing.....

Anyway last night I lost 2 and 1/2 lbs .....so nearly back to my pre-papa johns weight lol.

Breakfast

banana
strawberries
grapes
mullerlight

Lunch

tba

Tea

tba

WELL DONE on the 2.5lbs lady! Well earned :D Im surprised Ms folks are fooled as she doesnt interact with his sham affection... Ive seen her wriggle away or look plain confused as she isnt used it it from him lol. I know u are great in that you would never stand in his way of hannah... he does that himself.

Anyways... heres to another good week for you missus! happy losing :D xx

your lunch:

57g Wholemeal bread (HEX B)
Ham
Salad of red onion, cucumber & Beef tomato
12g salad cream (2 syns)
2 large pineapple rings

:D

Had to come and say that I was scanning over the diary titles and this one I misread as Sonyas Diary... will be topless for a while :( :8855:

LOL.

Hope you are ok mate. xxx

The Sonkster is back.......with shiny new laptop......have had a pretty good week dietwise, until saturday which was planned. My neighbour and her new fella came round, also a friend who whimped out last minute lol......his loss, so another friend came round instead. so there were 3 couples and we had papa johns pizza of which I had 2 slices and 1 piece of garlic bread........instead of gorging myself......and of course the good old voddies........had a brill evening on the wii, hence the couples.......haven`t got a clue who won but we had a ball.......so if iv lost i will be pleased, if sts pleased too ........

Hannahs 4 hour trip to the local aquarium went well......i felt totally lost though, she did well for a while but did cry for me a bit....as to be expected, but on her return she gave me the biggest hug and would not let me out of her sight for a few days. But thats the first step done.......

Awww bless Hannah. Glad it went well. Perhaps u should try enjoying the peace next time? Do something pampered-like

Must say she will not let me out of her sight.......so dont know how she will be tonight, she cries if I go to the toilet so the day out has obviously affected her.....but I suppose she has got to get used to it......she wont even be left with dan or cal while I nip to the loo........

Well guys I forgot to put my start weight and measurements at the beginning of my diary and have edited the first post and put my start weight and measurements in as much as it hurts to see ......just re-measured as feel I may not have lost this week and omg I have lost 27 inches.......

yay! well done... see u tonight :D

Hello peepz, wow not been on for ages.....lol. Have been good though so not worried though TOTM due any day !!! Think im gonna come back a bloke they dont have to go through any *****........all pleasure for them.....lol
Well today would have been my mums 63rd birthday......so feeling a bit tearful...ok.........as I put that something made a noise in the kitchen, went to look there was a screw in the middle of the floor.....have no idea where it came from as have cleaned the kitchen and floor this morning so a bit of a puzzle, and there are no cats in to be playing around.....!!!
So weigh in tonight......fingers crossed I get a loss this week, feel a bit miffed at the weight loss being so naff, apart from the papa johns week iv been brill, and all my syns have not gone over.....! Getting a bit downhearted with it and am considering lipotrim again if it does not pick up.......so fed up with being a fat cow..!!!

I agree with you about * weeks mine is due and boy do i feel so bloated and my goodness last night i had the munchies i could of eaten anything:eek: lol i jumped in the shower quick:8855:.

Aww i know how you feel about loved ones birthdays, it would of been my dads a couple of weeks a go. sending you :grouphugg:.
Hope the scales are kind to you tonight,well done on your loss so far and the inches:).xxxxxx

heya sonya xxxx I know how much you miss your mum and I wish there was something I could do about it. I had to chuckle... prehaps your mother thinks you need a screw?:p I personally would wonder if it was some kind of sign and if it is, shes still there for you missus xxxx

SW does work matey. I have slacked at times and thats when it goes crap. theres been a few pizza incidents for you and you just have to be strict. I wonder if you need more variety? I know you are a fussy moolol. If anyone can do this mate, its you... you have a lot of strength of mind when you focus. You have tonight and next week as countdown so see how you feel after. well done on being so good hunny xxxxx

heya sonya xxxx I know how much you miss your mum and I wish there was something I could do about it. I had to chuckle... prehaps your mother thinks you need a screw?:p

PMSL.....thanks for making me laugh......and yes she probably does, afterall its been a while ;)

UPDATE! c'mon missus!

Back