Sonya`s diary..im a loser !!!

what you've eaten sounds perfect... ESPECIALLY the lunch :p scrambed eggs sound good... how about mushrooms, tomatoes, oinion and quorn sausages with them? you could always use your bread in the morning and then have things like salad or cous cous/rice/pasta for lunch?

i either have fruit, yogurt and fruit or a SW 'fry-up' for brekky and i never get bored :D

by the way... dont listen to that spanx... beating me up purely for body magic furtherment is just cruel!

Todays been good.....doing well I hope....feel free to check my menu and let me know if wrong.....lol

Breakfast

Chopped banana, mandarin and mullerlight yogurt

Lunch

2 slices wholemeal bread. (1 as hex b and other 4 syns)
1 laughing cow extra light triangle
lettuce, tomato, cucumber and pickled onions
1 tbsp salad cream light (2 syns)

Tea

Beef stew with lean beef and veg
Potatoes
Gravy 142 mls (2.5 syns)

Chopped strawberries and grapes covered with mullerlight yogurt

Hex a = 350 mls skimmed milk for tea etc

Total syns 9.5 syns

sounds yum missus. they are about to eat their dinner so will be over shortly xxx

Well so far so good.....not used to eating so much.....will do my menu so far then edit my tea in.....not sure what to have yet ....lol

Breakfast

Chopped banana, mandarin and strawberries covered in mullerlight

Lunch

2 slices w.m bread (1 as hex b & other 4 syns)
Tuna
Lettuce, tomato and cucumber
1 tbsp mayo light (2 syns)
Pickled onions

Tea

Pasta and baked beans
Salad
mullerlight yogurt with 15g bag buttons (4 syns)

Total syns 10

Last edited:
Well.......have seen Karen 4 times this week......lol...must be a record.....must say I cant see myself losing much .......lol. Cant get my head round eating so much and actually to lose weight.......so fingers crossed......

Who has done EE first week and what did you lose ??????

I did extra easy first week and lost 3lbs not bad considering i met my friends on the saturday shopping and we shared a bottle of wine between two of us without counting it :)

Day 4 today.....am doing well sticking to the EE still cant get that you can eat so much and still lose weight,.......lol.

Place bets on how much I have lost....its been my first week on SW and been doing EE......bets below please

Right better do my menu for today

Breakfast

Mullerlight with banana & strawberries

2 Mandarins
1 pkt french fries (4)

Lunch

Ham, boiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, tomato,
1 tbsp mayo light (2 syns)
1 slice w.m bread (hex b)

Tea

Pasta
sausage casserole (consisting of)

3 linda mc cartney sausages (6 syns)
tomatoes, peppers, onion, oxo stock cube, garlic and herbs

350 mls sk milk (hex a)

Total syns = 12

Well menu so far is

Breakfast

Mullerlight yogurt and banana
2 mandarins

Lunch

2 low fat grilled sausages (4 syns)
grilled lean bacon (fat removed)
baked beans
Fried egg (in frylight)
1 w.m roll (hex b)

Tea

Sliced banana, strawberries and half a wispa (5.5 syns) chopped into a mullerlight yogurt

350mls sk milk (hex a)

Total syns: 9.5

Last edited:
Just realised I have not done my menu today.....then if I have not lost or lost much can see where to change it.

Breakfast

2 weetabix (6.5 syns)
milk from allowance (hex a)

Lunch

Tuna
1 tbsp Mayo light (2 syns)
tomato, cucumber, lettuce
1 wholemeal roll (hex b)

Tea

Jacket potato
1 laughing cow extra light triangle (1 syn)
Baked beans

Snacks

Banana and mandarins topped with mullerlight

Total syns = 9.5

Well today is the day........weigh in tonight, I really will be surprised to have lost anything....yet your first week is usually a good loss

i think u will do great. we will soon see! xxxxxxxxxxx

The results are in and...........................................

I lost 5 and a half pounds, to say im pleased is an understatement........woohoo I think im going to stick with EE again...

Last edited:
WOW that is a fantastic loss - enjoy the feeling :)

Sonya you are so FAB.... hee hee Sonya is da best.........go Sonya.....lol.......

bloody profile thief!! i go in the kitchen to make u a nice lunch and you sneak on minis posting from me lol. im putting full fat mayo on your sarnie and putting lard on your cous cous now...

bloody profile thief!! i go in the kitchen to make u a nice lunch and you sneak on minis posting from me lol. im putting full fat mayo on your sarnie and putting lard on your cous cous now...

That is sabotage.......lol......anyway, watch your back as im hot on your heels......lol.....100% from both of us this week so we can both get our stickers on tuesday......

Thanks for lunch that iv not yet eaten......

minis:if i dont post again karen has done me in......with lard.....lol

Back