Sonya`s diary..im a loser !!!

it'll be reflected on the scales next week though hun. it all evens out and u have been so so good. well done on ur 0.5lb, it is a good chunk... you have seen what a lb of fat looks like xxx

Well im pissed off big time M has had Hannah while we went for weigh in and he only gave her beans......and bread. The house has been trashed and dishes not done......he is so taking the pee its untrue ...the sooner he is gone the better....and whilst I have been out and cleaning since back he has been on msn.....not giving his daughter "quality" time....ffs :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bring her with you next time and leave her with kev while we pop down. he'd be happy to have her and will feed her properly.

bring her with you next time and leave her with kev while we pop down. he'd be happy to have her and will feed her properly.

Im livid...he makes out he loves her she is all that matters to him but nah....he is hoping to move away from plymouth ......and he does not give her the time of day most days......she has to keep shouting at him to get his attention....

Had a busy day today, went to town to pick up my new glasses .....met Karen with our 2 boys, then went to get my nose pierced.....!!!
Callum had decided he wanted his ear pierced had told him no for yrs ...so told him if he paid for it out of his money, it was ok with me....!

Went back to Karens had lunch and then went to "latch on " group.....Hannah had her new t-shirt on too which says " I like milk from my mum, not just any cow"

Menu for today below

Breakfast

mullerlight with chopped banana and strawberries

Lunch

57g w m roll (hex b)
egg fried in frylight
10g tomato sauce (0.5 syns)
asda cheese curls (4.5 syns)
apple

Tea

Ainsley harriott moroccan cous cous (0.5 syns)
Chicken Korma spears

Snacks

mullerlight
350ml sk milk (hex a)
still to have mullerlight with digestive light (3 syns)

Total syns = 8.5

Hi Hun. Sorry to hear your having some issues with the ex.

But loving the lactivist t-shirt. One of my pals is a full term breast feeder and it never ceases to amaze me how uncle Tom Cobbly and all feel that it's their duty to provide a running commentary on how she feeds her toddler.

Q

Hi Hun. Sorry to hear your having some issues with the ex.

But loving the lactivist t-shirt. One of my pals is a full term breast feeder and it never ceases to amaze me how uncle Tom Cobbly and all feel that it's their duty to provide a running commentary on how she feeds her toddler.

Q

I know......though I have never had any comments, but have been stared at so just stared back at them while they ate.......sure puts them in there place.....

Having a bad day could demolish the contents of the kitchen cupboard but wont

Well todays menu goes like this

BREAKFAST

mullerlight, banana and strawberries

LUNCH

tuna
mayo light (2 syns)
57 g w m bread (hex b)
1 slice w m bread ( 3 syns )
salad of lettuce, carrot, tomato, cucumber and pickled onions

TEA

jacket potato
28 g cheese (hex a)
baked beans

SNACKS

1 flake (8 syns)
Sk milk in tea x 4 (2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 15

Well M has gone for the weekend....woohooo

BREAKFAST

mullerlight & banana

LUNCH

57g wm bread (hex b )
1 x slice w m bread (3syns)
Hard boiled eggs
mayo light (2 syns)

TEA

jacket potato
1 x laughing cow extra light triangle (hex a )
baked beans
bacon

semi skimmed in 5 cups of tea (2.5 syns ?)

TOTAL SYNS = 7.5

Well cleaned up yesterday after everyone had gone....and would you believe its still clean...lol.

BREAKFAST

mullerlight, banana and satsuma

LUNCH

57g w m bread (hex b)
1 slice w m bread (3 syns)
ham
salad
salad cream light (2 syns)
satsuma

TEA

Bacon & scrambled eggs
1 x laughing cow extra light triangle (hex a)
muller cheesecake (1 syn)
Semi sk milk for scrambled eggs and tea (7 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 13

Last edited:
Hmmmm seem to be having a lot of bread this week, might have to cut that out.......have just the one roll instead. Must get some scales from asda on tuesday.....mine have gone AWOL
M must be getting on with his new woman ok as he not been in touch .....pmsl. Though sadly I had to text him to tell him someone needs to get in touch and give the number......never mind.

Kittens have been brilliant, started to eat a little now....and even used the litter tray for number 1`s

Well M is back late tonight :( ......text him to say when you moving then.......and he said when he is ready, and will i be throwing him a farewell party ......erm no will throw your crap in a bag/box lol....

Well M is back......and has decided sunday is the big day....woohooo....cant wait.
Though last night was not so good and I had a bit of a blip.........oh ok quite a big blip....will put it in last nights menu which iv not yet put up......

BREAKFAST

banana, satsuma and mullerlight

LUNCH

Tuna mayo salad
mayo light (4 syns)
lettuce, carrot, cucumber, pickled onions
57g w m bread (hex b)

TEA

kebab and chips :eek:
naughty I know.....

SNACKS

muller strawberry cheesecake (1 syn)
alpen light (3 syns )

TOTAL SYNS = 6 ......plus kebab and chips ????

Kebab and chips ? a fine way to celebrate finally getting a date for him to be gone !!
And anyway come sunday you'll be getting rid of a huge chunk of useless fat !

Thanx guys....lol.....

todays menu is

BREAKFAST

banana
mullerlight

LUNCH

Tuna mayo salad (again)
mayo light (4 syns)
lettuce, cucumber, carrot, pickled onions
57g w m bread

TEA

6 x bernard matthews turkey kievs (9 syns)
mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS = 13

Well lost 1lb today....so am pleased as finally got my 1/2 a stone award.......good ole Karen got an award too.....slimmer of the month.......welll bloooooming done mate...xx

Cheers, ears. xxx

Well done on your sticker! You have done bloody fab, especially considering the hell you have living with numbnuts xxx

OOOOPS forgot yesterdays menu......though it was pretty much the same as the day before......so here is todays

BREAKFAST

banana
raspberries
strawberries
mullerlight

LUNCH

salad of lettuce, tomato, cucmber, carrot, pickled onions, red onion
28g cheddar (hex a)

TEA

pasta
weight watchers roasted garlic pasta sauce (6 syns) whole jar

mullerlight with fruit
semi skimmed milk in tea x 6 (3 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 9

Well done on your loss :) You are doing really well x

3 days to go and counting.....lol

BREAKFAST

mullerlight on top of
banana
raspberries
strawberries

LUNCH

Tuna mayo salad.....(getting addicted to tuna)
salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucmuber, carrot
mayo light (4 syns)

TEA
tba

Back