Soo excited to do this!!!

Heres my lovely daughter xx

Will do Bee, my mums brother died as a teenager on the back of a motorbike and she said who fell backwards and had a bleed on the brain and that was him xx

Hey guys I'm back ........

Not really sure what to think of the psychic, some things were quite good she said she could see a pic of my daughter in orange and for her photoshoot she wore a peach dress and shes got orange hair lol!! Some of the things were a bit to broad and obvious or possibly coincidental, I don't know lol, I'll know alot more when I speak to my mum tomoz as she spoke about my mums dad and brother who have both passed away.

Anyway how is every1 doing today, hope uv had a good day xx

Be interesting to see what your Mum has to say! Pls let us know!
Was she recommended? The psychic I saw, I first saw at a spiritualist church, so I figured she was good - she turned out to be much better than I ever expected. And this is coming from a skeptic! I am now a firm believer!!

Apart from wanting to punch a couple of people, I've had a good day thanks lovely - all chores done so that my first ever Mother's day is free! Excited!

Have you enjoyed your day?
xxx

Heres my lovely daughter xx

She is absolutely stunning, and the camera loves her!

I bet she's snapped up, absolutely gorgeous, and a total natural in front of the camera!

You must be so proud, and rightly so!!

xxx

Ahh thanks guys, thats really lovely of u both, I'm going to delete the pics now uv both seen her, just in case anyone I know is on here lol xxx

Be interesting to see what your Mum has to say! Pls let us know!
Was she recommended? The psychic I saw, I first saw at a spiritualist church, so I figured she was good - she turned out to be much better than I ever expected. And this is coming from a skeptic! I am now a firm believer!!

Apart from wanting to punch a couple of people, I've had a good day thanks lovely - all chores done so that my first ever Mother's day is free! Excited!

Have you enjoyed your day?
xxx

Yeah course il let u know:D

Yh she was recommended, I do believe in it, i find the whole thing fascinating!!

Ahh enjoy ur first mothers day, how lovely:)

Iv had a really lovely day thankyou, its bn fab xx

Yes, get rid of pics - you never do know who's lurking around.
If I ever post any of Max, they'll be deleted pretty much straight away too.

Glad you've had a lovely day, and thanks, I am so looking forward to it!! :)

xxx

Hey lovely ladies, happy mothers day 2 u all:D

Hope uv all had a gd day??

Iv jus visited my mum 2day and stayed there for a few hours, nothing exciting 2 report really!!

Oh when the psychic mentioned my mums brother who died falling of the back of a motorbike, she said he had a very strong connection to the initial R, my mum said the person driving the motorbike was Ray and he never forgave himself for what happened, how weird is that xxx

Hey lovely ladies, happy mothers day 2 u all:D

Hope uv all had a gd day??

Iv jus visited my mum 2day and stayed there for a few hours, nothing exciting 2 report really!!

Oh when the psychic mentioned my mums brother who died falling of the back of a motorbike, she said he had a very strong connection to the initial R, my mum said the person driving the motorbike was Ray and he never forgave himself for what happened, how weird is that xxx

Good afternoon lovely! :)

Had a FAB 1st Mother's day, thank you! Wish I'd had no chores to do, but it seems if I have a day doing no chores, I am rushing to catch up all week long, so it's not worth it!

Had a meal out - gone over on cals again today, but not by carbs. Be interesting to see the results on Tues!! I haven't been naughty, even though Mum had loads of choccies there, arrgghhh! I stuck to the 'allowed' list, but had a little more of a few things - it's Mother's Day, and my first, I wasn't about to be miserable!

Awww, am sure your Mum appreciated you going to visit :)
Does she live far from you?

I thought you'd get some more info when you spoke to your Mum! Now I think you can know for certain this psychic was real! Spooky, but real!

When I went to see one, about 6 months after we lost Dad, this particular psychic said a many things which struck as true, but there are a couple that blew me away - no way on this earth could she have guessed these things, not a chance!
These were -

1. She said my Dad said to Mum not to change the bathroom and lounge carpets, as she'd be moving soon. We just looked at each other, totally gob-smacked. Before we went to see the psychic, my Mum and I were just talking about her changing those TWO carpets over a cuppa, just before we set off. The only thing which didn't ring true was, my Mum had no intention of moving house. Strangely though, just 12 months later she'd moved house!!!

2. The psychic also said, 'He (Dad) knows your going back to the place with the memorial - he's also showing me a flagpole' - again Mum and I just looked at each other, astounded, as that weekend coming, we were due to go to Woodhall Spa in Lincs, wartime home of 617 Sqdn 'The Dambusters' for the bi-annual reunion.
Dad ALWAYS went no matter what, and after we lost him, Mum and I go in his honour.
Woodhall Spa has a memorial there for the lads of 617 Sqdn, who gave their lives for our freedom. There is also a flagpole next to the memorial, which is only raised twice a year.

Now, any one could guess at certain things, and you have to be really careful, because some psychics are very good at picking up on things, and also getting information out of people without them realising, so I am always VERY careful to just answer yes or no, to not disclose any personal info prior to my appointment, and to make sure I can't be found so that any information can not be found out about me either!

No way could she have guessed those things, not a chance.
I was a skeptic before, but after that one meeting, I was converted to a TRUE believer. I know Dad is still around, and that is a huge comfort. I also know there is more, when we die - so it's not the end, but really just the beginning.
I am no longer scared of death because of this too!

Sorry to ramble on (again lol!) - just wanted to share my experience with that psychic with you :)

Hope you've had a nice day? :)

xxx

Ahh Nat, thats really lovely, how reassuring to know ur dad is still with you, thats really touching:)

My mum was quite touched as the psychic said her dad was with us, she said 2 me ur mum arranged all the funeral she did a good job, she organised everything. The psychic said he was clapping, told my mum this today and she was really touched and pleased she had organised his funeral as he wanted it.

The psychic also said 2 me, her brother would have never survived the motorbike accident, she said she has always wondered about this as the docs said at first he would wake up with just a bad headache, but he died the next morning.

My mums a 10 minute drive away so yh shes quite close by.

Glad uv had a gd day, the chores r certainly never ending lol xxx

Wow, she certainly came out with some pretty fool-proof stuff!
I bet your Mum's mind has been eased, knowing your Dad around and that he was clapping, how great is that! :)
And all those years of wondering - she can now rest, in the knowledge, even though it is tragic and very, very sad - that her brother wouldn't have woken up from the accident. It must've been so hard - all those years of wondering why? :(
Bless her.

It's nice to have your Mum close by isn't it? When we moved last April, Mum moved too, and is only a 10 min drive away too - lovely to have her so close (I know she moved nearer to be near my little monster!!).

Have a good evening my lovely :) xxx

Ahh yh its lovely to have her so close by, iv never lived far from her though so we would be strange.

Hope every1 has a good day 2day, im off 2 work soon booooo lol, i wanna stay at home, i love being at home and pottering around the house, oh well xxxx

Just had curry for tea, really tasty...

Had a raspberry shake for breakfast, was nice for a change!

Hope every1s had a gd day?? Xxx

Yep, been mad though, not had much time on here, which I don't like, as I like to catch up!

Will have more time tomo - got to get up early to weigh and measure, arrrgghh!!

Hope you've had a good day?

Off to bed as up before the birds in the morn!
Enjoy the rest of your night :) xxx

Morning guys!!! Hope every1 has a gd day:D

Come on Nat, im waiting for ur results lol, good luck sweetie xxx

Morning Peaches!!! :D

It's gorgeous here (but cold!), what's it like where you are?

Okayyyyyyy!

Lost 4lbs and 3.75 inches :)

So, I'm now 11st 4.5lbs, whoop!

Looks like adding extra protein is having no effect, apart from may be helping my metabolism!

Looking forward to your results!

What are you up to today? Something nice I hope! :) xxx

Morning Peaches!!! :D

It's gorgeous here (but cold!), what's it like where you are?

Okayyyyyyy!

Lost 4lbs and 3.75 inches :)

So, I'm now 11st 4.5lbs, whoop!

Looks like adding extra protein is having no effect, apart from may be helping my metabolism!

Looking forward to your results!

What are you up to today? Something nice I hope! :) xxx

Same here Nat, lovely and sunny but freezing, im at work so nothing exciting lol...:D

Omg that weight loss is amazing, so happy for u, well done darling xxxx

Back