Soo excited to do this!!!

Same here Nat, lovely and sunny but freezing, im at work so nothing exciting lol...:D

Omg that weight loss is amazing, so happy for u, well done darling xxxx

I am really really really fed up of this weather now, it's ridiculous! British Summer Time starts in 19 days, it's usually a littler milder, so what the flip is happening?!!!
Grrrrr, want some sun now!!! ;)

Thanks lovely, I was quite shocked! But, I think it's down to TOTM arriving on Saturday - I'll have lost the water retention from that too, so I'm not counting it all as actual weight loss. Could be wrong, but I do think some of it is def the water retention. Still happy though, it's more than I expected - any loss is a bonus isn't it! :)

You're WI tomo isn't it? Have you stayed away from the scales all week? I was good last week, and didn't weigh for the last few days, but that's cos I was over-eating and I didn't want to see a gain, lol!!

Hope you're okay my lovely :) xxx

Hey, my weigh in is Sat, iv completely ruined things this week so may not even weigh..... I have the most painful sore throat and cough and I'm in agony so I had to have strepsils last night and all through the night and today:( not happy one bit!!

Anyway hope every1 else is doing good xxx

Awww lovely,
Don't beat yourself up - if you're ill, you're ill, and you need strength to fight it.
You can pick up again in a few days. You've got to make sure you're okay first, this diet comes second to your health.
Hope you're feeling better soon :(
xxx

Thanks guys, i still feel like crap but il live lol:)

Anyway not sure why this is but I'm not losing anywere near as much weight as I did last yr on this diet! On of my theories is - because im having the s&s meals instead of chicken and cauli everynight, the meals have much more carbs than plain chicken and cauli, hmmm i dont know....

Hope every1s ok?? Xxxx

Oh lovey, hope you feel better soon! :(

Our bodies work in mysterious ways! What works one year may be totally different in another. Could be the carbs, but as you're eating so little, I don't see how it can make that much difference.

When you have 4 packs, how many carbs do you have per day? I tend to find if I have 4 packs, it can be anywhere between 55-65g - and that's too much for some, enough to send them out of ketosis.

So, I try to pick my daily pack carefully, for minimum carbs. And I now know to try to keep carbs below 50g. I use the S&S online meal planner, do you? Helps me to keep an eye on everything!

Am okay thanks, shattered (again) but okay!
Hope you're feeling better VERY soon!
xxxx

Hey Nat,

I've no idea how many carbs I have when having 4 packs and no iv never used the planner, im going to go back 2 having 3 packs and some protein xxx

The meal packs are nice but I did find quite a few different combinations of packs that actually would have sent me over in carbs. Its crazy! They dont really tell you that. They just say have 4 packs a day or 3 plus protein meal! They should clarify that its not just a pick n mix.

Do what you think is best for your body and your weight loss, honey! xx

Ditto what Bee said! :)

Hope you're feeling better?
xxxx

Morning guys, feeling a bit better 2day, still got a horrendous cough! Having a nice relaxing day at home 2day:)

Just had a lecture of my mum saying its the diet making me ill, because im not having enough variety and fresh food lol its just not good for u she said!! :rolleyes:

Hope every1s good xxx

Morning guys, feeling a bit better 2day, still got a horrendous cough! Having a nice relaxing day at home 2day:)

Just had a lecture of my mum saying its the diet making me ill, because im not having enough variety and fresh food lol its just not good for u she said!! :rolleyes:

Hope every1s good xxx

GOOD you're having a nice, relaxing day, and even better you're feeling better! :D yay!

Oops! Mum's do that, though mine doesn't for some bizarre reason lol! She's only worried because she doesn't understand it.
I am sure that if you started to feel ill because of this diet, you'd do something about it.

Yep, good thanks!
And great to hear you're relaxing and on the mend! :) xxx

Morning guys, decided to weigh myself after all and iv lost 2lbs... quite happy as I have been eating strepsils all week and I went completely of plan last night, choc, crisps, haribos and the full works lol... back on plan today.

Hope every1 has a lovely day xxx

Morning lovely :)

WHOOP! That's great! Just shows that you can do that and still lose, yay, 2 more lbs gone forever! :D

Hope you have a great day!
I've got a full housework clean, and I am shattered for some reason - not good!!

xxx

Thanks Nat:D

Just try and think of the cals u will burn lol... cleaning is crap...

I wont say have a nice day cos obvs u won't if ur cleaning lol booooooo!!!! Xxx

Lol!!

Well I don't enjoy it, but I feel great when everything is squeaky clean! I am that sad, lol!!

Finally sat down at 7pm, phew!

Hope you've had a good day? xxx

Im the same Nat love a clean house!!

Were off to Manchester today my daughter has a modelling assessment with a top agency, they only open there books for a week twice a year so r very selective eeekkkk!!!

Had a choc crispy shake for breakfast, had the curry yesterday I seem to be going off this, funny how ur taste buds change!!

Hope every1 has a lovely day xxx

WHOOP! PEACHES!!!!

You MUST let us know how your Daughter got on! Am so excited to hear!! :)

xxx

Morning ladies,

Sorry I didn't get chance to chat yest I was mad busy all day and night, hope every1s ok???

The model assessment went well they said they would let us know in a week, so just a waiting game now!!

Im just sat at work having my crispy vanilla shake xxxxx:D

Back