Soo excited to do this!!!

Morning Lovely! :)

Aww that's brill! It's nerve wracking waiting a week isn't it! I want to know now lol!!

Hope you have a great day!

xxx

I hate waiting lol, she has bn excepted by other agencies, but this one is the best and most selective xxx

Got my slim and save brochure today, not had chance to read it yet though!!

Hope every1 has had a gd day.

Night all:D

That's brill she's already been accepted by some! Fingers crossed eh! :)

I've yet to ask for my brochure - keep meaning to then forgetting!

Sleep well lovely :) xxx

Hey. I'm starting slim and save today I've got my packs etc but no brochure! What is that and how do I get it? I've done LL before so I'm used to a counsellor and weekly visits to get my packs and meetings. I'm a little scared but I hope I can do this on my own....

Hey. I'm starting slim and save today I've got my packs etc but no brochure! What is that and how do I get it? I've done LL before so I'm used to a counsellor and weekly visits to get my packs and meetings. I'm a little scared but I hope I can do this on my own....

If you email S&S they will post one out to you, honey. I dont know why they dont send them out with every order. Too cheap I guess. LOL! If you just email and request one, they will post it though xx You can do it, of course you can! :) We are all here to help! x

If you email S&S they will post one out to you, honey. I dont know why they dont send them out with every order. Too cheap I guess. LOL! If you just email and request one, they will post it though xx You can do it, of course you can! :) We are all here to help! x
Thank you!
I am ready! :)

That's brill she's already been accepted by some! Fingers crossed eh! :)

I've yet to ask for my brochure - keep meaning to then forgetting!

Sleep well lovely :) xxx

Hey, they sent me an email with a link, so was nice and easy lol, hope ur ok sweetie xxx

Im baaaaaaaaaaaack! How are you? Any word yet? Im so impatient!! lolol

Hey Bee.... so glad ur back yayyyyy, no not heard anything yet xxxx

Hey and welcome!!:D ur not on ur own uv got us, way better than any counsellor lol!!! Course u can do it, how r u feeling so far?? Xxx

Hiya and WELCOME!

Here's the link to the brochure, so you can read it before you get it (they don't seem to send them out as standard!) -

http://slimandsave.co.uk/brochure.pdf

DON'T be scared! You've got all of us to help and support you! We can be your counsellors! ;) Most of us are well in to the diet now, so can offer help and advice if you need it. AND, if you've already done LL, then you know what to expect - based on exactly the same principle :)

Enjoy the rest of your evening! :) xxx

Hey, they sent me an email with a link, so was nice and easy lol, hope ur ok sweetie xxx

I'm good thanks lovely :)

Stressed 'cos my baby is now on food strike as well as milk strike. Off to the GP's tomo!

Hope you've had a good day, and enjoy the rest of your evening! :) xxx

Eeeek! Fingers crossed! And I hope they get in touch sooon! xx How are you feeling? Is your cough gone? x

Thanks Bee:D im still not 100% and I still have a bad cough although nowhere near as bad as what it was, every1 keeps saying I look ill and pale, im pretty sure its the diet, i am never ill at this time of year!! Xxx

I'm good thanks lovely :)

Stressed 'cos my baby is now on food strike as well as milk strike. Off to the GP's tomo!

Hope you've had a good day, and enjoy the rest of your evening! :) xxx

Oh no Nat, poor baby!! Yeah iv had a good day thanks Nat, hope u have 2 xxx

Morning Peaches! :)

Aww, hope you're better soon lovely :( I don't think this weather helps - we've normally had a few mild days by now, so that can't be helping.

My contrary baby had 6ozs of milk to drink, then a HUGE bowl of cereal with milk and cream (upping his cals per day) - I am hoping I'm not speaking too soon and this is the start of him eating better!

Have a FAB day! :) xxx

Hey guys....:D

Nat soo pleased hes eating again, thats fab, lets hope he keeps it up :)

Im fine thanks Bee, still got a bad cough, I put more make up on today and that seemed 2 make me look a bit better lol :)

Hope uv both had a good day xx

Morning lovely people....

Hope every1 has a good day!

Just had my crispy choc shake for brekky, my face seems to look a lot slimmer today and I feel slimmer, im going to hold of weighing till the 1st April, my sons bday, im having a planned day off on this day, were going out for a meal, yum can't wait lol xxx

Back