Soo Slooooooooow..........

MrsEdz

Silver Member
Feeling a bit peeved... only lost 1lb in 1st week (well it was * week) and looks like not much more will come off this week either..

I've been sticking to the plan 100% with no probs but so cheesed off the weight is coming off sooo slooowly.. some people have lost 1/2 stone by now...:mad:

grumpy.. grumpy grumpy!

Inspire me.... pleeeeeeeease

I sympathize, I didn't lose anything in the first week I attempted. I guess people's bodies are just different, and react differently.

It didn't go on overnight and won't come off overnight! re you eating enough? Are you having enough Syns? Try not to go below 5 per day

I know it's tough, but maybe your body is taking a bit of time to adjust to the new diet. You could maybe start posting your diary on here and then people may suggest if they think there is anything you could do to maybe speed up your loss. Just keep sticking at it and you should see results :)

I managed to eat all my sins yesterday.. first time i'd got the munchies since I began!

I know I should be patient, as you say Taz it didn't go on overnight, although it sure seems to go on quicker than it comes off!!

We are all different so will stick with it.. at least it's not going on.. but feel such a heffalump atm would like to wake up at least a size 14!!! :D

We all would! I would love to go to bed one night and wake up being my target weight (without being in a coma for 6 months!)

We all would! I would love to go to bed one night and wake up being my target weight (without being in a coma for 6 months!)
dunno if should laugh as coma not funny but you know what i mean hehe

have you tried weighing one pound? Its quite a lot in the grand scheme of things! well done a pound is a pound! better off than on!
x
x

Feeling a bit better.. thanks all

Just coming on here and saying 'outloud' so to speak makes you realise what a fuss over nothing it is!! :eek:

So will get on with it and stop moaning! :D

they say at my group that if you dont lose much one week you might have a bigger loss the week after so just have to stick at it. was my mums * week this week and she only lost half pound but she was happy cause she thought she has gained cause she felt so bloated!!

[FONT=&quot]If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!![/FONT]

I think it could also be an after effect of what you ate the week before your diet? If you were especially naughty, then the 1lb loss could be because you body was still adding on weight from the previous week (hope that makes sense?). But like everyone else has said, 1lb will soon by joined by another, then another and soon it will be half a stone!

Think how mortified you would be if you had gained 1lb? If you had gained it, suddenly 1lb sounds like a huge amount of weight! But when we lose 1lb, we think that it's hardly anything, only 1lb! Funny when you think of it like that.

It's odd someone said about falling asleep and waking up thinner. This morning I was wrapped up in my duvet and I could see my reflection in the mirror, and I thought: "Right, when I lift this duvet up I'll have super slim legs, a flat stomach and smaller boobs..." But, sadly it didn't work...

Back