Soon2bslimmer will soon be slimmer!! :o)

soon2bslimmer

I thought I'd better start a diary and get some of these thoughts out of my head and into print, not for anyone in particular, just my own sanity really :D. But hello if you are reading ;).

Am on day 6 of first week of Exante and it is going along nicely. No hunger pangs anymore, drinking lots of water which is no problem, am actually thirstly quite a lot so do not mind the water at all. Feeling very positive and the fact that I am actually doing something about my weight reinforces that feeling. Hoping for a nice loss tomorrow morning on the scales. Have to admit, have hopped on once or twice during the week already but am not completely obsessed *promise* and have not been on the scales every day. I know that is not a good idea. Did my measurements on day one and intend to do those again after four weeks and keep track of inches, well centimetres actually, as well as kilos and pounds and stones. Goodness, this could get complicated!

Have updated my stats along the side, weighed more than I thought (surprise surprise) but know if I get to 12st I would be so much happier. First goal to get under 100kg, started at 107kg, eek :sigh:.

Did do Exante before, did do Cambridge before, and I know they work, all you have to do is stick to the plan. So simple!! :eek:

Today I feel like I have a little room in my jeans already. I seem to live in this pair, only pair I bought in this size. They are stretchy from Evans and I can't wait for them to be too big and for me to be able to drop down a size and ditch the baggy-bottomed pair! And would love to lose the under-arm-roll round my bra too, something else to look forward to :eek:. And to go up a notch on my belt would be another welcome sign of weightloss, can't wait!!

Anyway, enough rambling for one day. Will be back tomorrow with WI result.

Soon2bslimmer x :)

Hiya S2BS well done on getting back on this journey, wishing you good luck :hug99: xx

Thanks giggle. Any support welcome ;). Hope you have a good loss this week.

Start of week 2 for me today and WI first thing this morning; very pleased to report 12lb loss for first week! :happy036: Down to a round 16st which is still very round lol, but on the way down :D. So will go away and update sig and prepare porridge for breakfast. Had a bit of a porridge explosion in microwave yesterday morning and was rather messy, so will have to tweak time I think. I use one of those fairly large Kelloggs bowls but it still managed to go over the top and overflow, so this morning will cook for slightly less to avoid this happening again. Right, back to my Redbush tea and a sip of water :).

Soon2bslimmer x

S2BS sounds like you are certainly motivated and on the right track. I, like you have done Lighter life, cambridge and Exante before so know that they work. I just need to keep my lardy ars* on track and not go back to the old eating habits.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to ready your diary progress :)

Thanks for your support french :).

Just about dried out after walking DD to busstop and back, got absolute soaked!! Put jeans on radiator to dry out and put different trousers on which got uncomfortably tight about 10 days ago; they now are a little tight but not unsightly so ;). So on the right track, yay!

Yesterday had my porridge for breakfast, cooked for 1min50secs which made all the difference; no explosion. Pinch of cinnamon to finish off, lovely. Whilst shopping in Asda picked up a few Biggest Loser bars and had one for lunch, yummy. Am not that keen on the Exante bars. Have a few left and will finish them but not ordering anymore. Next time I am in Tesco will buy some of their Ultraslim bars, just to have some more choice of 'food'. But so far, so good, very motivated to keep going, hope to be under 100kg for next WI. Have got a meal out coming up May 4th, but should be able to have a chicken salad or equivalent. Anyway, must dash, will have to go out in the rain again and try and get some stamps before price rise :eek:.

Soon2bslimmer x

Wow what a fab first week weight loss, well done! The 15s for you next week, exciting! :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Wow - 12lbs in one week? Amazing result.
I have started Exante total today, weighing 13st 12lb (5ft 6) hope i can lose as much as 12lbs by this time next week.
I'll be happy with any loss though. fingers crossed i get through the first few days.
Any tips from Exante losers would be great.
sam x

Wow - 12lbs in one week? Amazing result.
I have started Exante total today, weighing 13st 12lb (5ft 6) hope i can lose as much as 12lbs by this time next week.
I'll be happy with any loss though. fingers crossed i get through the first few days.
Any tips from Exante losers would be great.
sam x

Hiya Sam, get yourself a diary started. Make sure you drink all your 2-3L of water. Have tabs ready as day 3-4 you might feel head achey. Read and devour other diaries for inspiration and motivation. :D

Everyone's so friendly in this forum, so welcome and good luck on this journey :hug99: xx

Almost ready to go to bed, just thought I would catch up. I think my TOTM helped my great loss of the first week, was all bloaty and feel so much better already :D. Bought a pack of the Tesco Ultraslim bars today, they were well hidden in the store! But had one for lunch and it was yummy. So another 100% day done.

3l water drunk - check
smelly breath - check
metallic taste in mouth - check
had 3 'meals' - check
needing a pee - check
feeling content - check

Will be back tomorrow ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

Thanks french :).

Another 100% day here; porridge, bar, vanilla shake plus gallons of water and redbush tea. Does the job!

Soon2bslimmer x

Day 12 here, not that I am counting lol ;). Went well yesterday @ 100% apart from burning the roof of my mouth in the morning with my porridge, will take more care today. Forgot last night after sorting dinner for everyone else to have my own, finally had vanilla shake at 9.45pm! Will be a bit more sensible today, porridge is cooling already, waiting for consumption :eat:.

Scales are shifting, thank goodness, so will record it on WI day - Tuesday.

Soon2bslimmer x :wavey:

Another 100% day today. Porridge, bar, shake and the last one at a more realistic dinner time lol. Also did the 10 mins Pilates arm thing I saw posted on someone else's diary plus I powerwalked for 40 mins, woohoo!

Soon2bslimmer x

Good morning S2BS, hope you're having a fab day and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! :hug99: xx

Fabulous start to your weight loss. I started about the same time as you so I will keep checking back to see you you are doing. Im finding it quite easy so far.

Thanks Giggles, looking forward to tomorrow :). Hiya BR, you are doing fab! Keep up the good work ;). I remember when I did this last year, somewhere along the line I thought i was actually quite easy losing the weight and it was, but reintroducing real food is the problem with me and I know it will be tough this time too. But trying to stay positive :D.

Been absolutely 100% this second week. Was a bit naughty in week one on day 1 and 2, but have been on the straight and narrow since then and intend to stay that way for a good while yet. Feel rather pleased with myself. When buying treats for the kids before, like the 4 packs of chocolate bars for £1, the kids would never see them as I would have eaten my way through a four-pack in 1 or 2 days :eek:. Now, when putting the shopping away, the packs from last week are still there as I completely forgot about them and I find it very easy to leave them alone :innocent0002:.

More good news is that a bra I bought for £2 in the M&S sale because it was so pretty (but too small) now fits like a glove :). I know it won't fit for very long, because hopefully I will be too big for it in a few weeks, but it feels good. Silly how these little things can make you feel great :eek:.

Soon2bslimmer x

Another 100%-Exante-day coming to an end. Was going to have a soup as my third pack, boiled kettle, changed my mind, grabbed a vanilla pack instead, and had it as a hot shake! Very nice actually. Had had them cold until now, but vanilla as a warm drink is very yummy too :D. I whizz mine up with a handheld blender thingy to get rid of all lumps.

Soon2bslimmer x

Day 15 for me today and WI number 2 and STS :cry:. OMG I cannot believe it, I am SO frustrated! I know I have been guzzling the water and had 3 packs a day and nothing else, so am slightly puzzled. Perhaps my TOTM last week helped the big loss for week 1 (12lbs) and this week my body is in shock? I don't know. I guess if I look at it another way, and look at the 12lbs loss over 2 weeks I should still be pretty pleased, right? 6lbs per week is not bad ;) which is how it would average out. But I just know I now must not give in to the little demons in my head wanting other food as I haven't lost anything anyway. Keep me on the straight and narrow please :sigh:.

Oh well, will be coming back here to read some more later to keep up the old motivation, don't want to stray off course just yet :D. Going to have porridge for brekkie now.

Soon2bslimmer x

Back