soontobelittlegem's last crack at CD SS 100%...

Hurrah for Gem!!! Day 1 done and dusted!!!
:talk017::talk017::talk017:

On with day 2...

Thanks guys! Day 2 looking good so far! I think the fact that I have told myself that this is the absolute last time I will try CD has really given me the :whoopass:that I need! x

That's great although I can't get on there until I go home boo :(

Thanks for the compliment, you look fantastic too!!! Very inspirational x

Just added you on face book so you have lots of friend requests to look forward to when you get home. That should keep you motivated today xoxox

Day 2...update

Still going strong although I've had a pounding headache for over 24 hours now :mad:

I guess it means I am doing things properly.

Today is going so slow! 7 hours left of my shift still. I haven't had a tetra yet because I have the rule of only being allowed a tetra once I have drunk 1.5l of water. That keeps me going usually but today the water is hard going. Must get on with it!!! x

Water... Bleughhhh!! Loath it! So like you I have to make myself drink it in between the shakes!!

I do 1l before brekkie, 1.2 before lunch, and l.2 before dinner and o.6 before bed.... It's day 5 of the experiment, and the results are what keeps me glugging at the moment!!1

Good on ya girl! Glad that day 2 is going according to plan!

I do something similar Ali-1.5l by 12, 1.5l by 4 and 1.5l by 8. Some days I can only do 3l though. Depends how I feel!!! x

I'm still going yay me!!!

Been on hold to Student Loans for 25mins now :mad: they've cocked up my application which will cause a delay. Luckily I don't need the money until November when I have to pay the first half of the tuition fees! No wonder I'm finding CD so hard with everything going tits up!!!

I don't know if anyone is even following this but I have just weighed (daily weigher for my sins) and I'm down by half a stone already and it's not even the end of day 2 yet!!! Whoop!!! :D

I think so! I forgot to mention that I lopped off an arm :p

Hoping to be back to where I was before falling off the wagon!!! Thanks for the Facebook add by the way :) I was having trouble working out who everyone was from their real names but your's was easy because of the pic :eek:

I think so! I forgot to mention that I lopped off an arm :p

Lol

Hoping to be back to where I was before falling off the wagon!!! Thanks for the Facebook add by the way :) I was having trouble working out who everyone was from their real names but your's was easy because of the pic :eek:

Hah, didn't make it easy I guess :) Now you can delve into my private life and peep at my pics :eek:

Hah, didn't make it easy I guess :) Now you can delve into my private life and peep at my pics :eek:

:eek: I'm not a curtain twitcher!!!

You want to go through my photos if you want some really awful before photos lol!!! I would like to point out that I'm not as vain as I seem, I just like to post what I class as 'good' photos of myself as it makes me feel better :eek:

Gem, Good luck ... you can do this hun... I'm on day 46 of a restart... I just can't let mysedlf go offtrack as I know how hard it is to get restarted and get back through ketosis although that weight off must be a huge motivator

Once again Gem :jelous: I'm green with envy!! ;)

All that weight, just gone, literally, in the blink of an eye!!

Kudos to you girl!

Back