soontobelittlegem's last crack at CD SS 100%...

scuba-horse.jpg

Fantastic!!!

Genius :eek:

Update...

Well it's going well so far. Got an upset stomach which has put me right off food! Blessing in disguise!!!

1.5l of water down and got a cracking headache. At least if I have the headache now, it will be gone by tomorrow so hopefully will sail into ketosis as normal. Got no ketostix so can't be continually checking which is good!!!

Been busy setting myself lots of interim targets and joined a couple of challenges to keep me on track! x

Gem. posted on the challenge thread but anyhow GOOD LUCK if you get through week one i promise ...gulp..... to post my before (terrible) pics for you to laugh at.

GULP..... ok.....i've hunted some out from hols last year. they are the most recent and the weight is right.xoxox

I'll look forward to seeing them next Saturday!!!

Anyone else want to offer me rewards for sticking to it??? lol!!! :p

If my knickers get any bigger, the Moscow State Circus will start renting them to replace their tent!

Well ive planted the seed now :D everytime you [STRIKE]dont [/STRIKE]go to pick at food you'll think of that saying :D

Good luck! I'm on day 3 and it is getting slightly easier. Think I am in ketosis most of the time now, certainly not starving hungry any more. Will do a ketostick in the morning. Hope you're having a nice weekend gem.

Thanks Bailey :)

I'm working all weekend. Lovely 12 hour shifts not! But only 11 more shifts to go and I will be unemployed before becoming a student. I can't wait!!! Got two weeks of freedom in between!

My head is pounding!

Really hoping I don't feel this way tomorrow. It makes it so much harder!!! x

What Facebook thing was that?

Got 45mins left woohoo!!! Then I have to go home and fight the monster that tells me to eat my own body weight in peanut butter!!!

Day 1...DONE!

Yay!!! I've done it! Day 1 100% and 4.5l of water. This is good! I'm going to bed shortly and got no food in the house so I couldn't cheat even if I wanted to which I don't woohoo!!! x

Back