soontobelittlegem's last crack at CD SS 100%...

Day 3...

Thanks Ali,

I checked this morning and I'm another 1lb down so that's 8lbs now :p

I have to daily weigh to keep me on track!!! I'm really proud of myself for sticking at it. Hopefully I will be in those elusive 15s by the time uni starts in 4 weeks :confused: x

And for todays motivation....looking at the weather....mmmmm...if you stick to it 100% again today, maybe the sun will shine for me here in manchester LOL but seriously poundage loss on the scales...woop woop got to be worth it surely. fingers crossed xoxox

Hi Gem, good luck for your weigh in and well done you..... let us know how you get on xxx

Good luck Gem x

Well done on the loss keep it up girliexx

Whoo Hoo gem.... keep it up I know you can do it!

11lbs down in 4 days!

Thanks amm,

Day 4 and still 100%. What's more, I've lost 11lbs already!!! Getting weighed tomorrow early due to shifts but will weigh in on Saturday for the full week's result! x

whoo hoo... if that doesn't keep you on track i don't know what will!

sorry need to post again to say yeehaw my blooming ticker has finally worked!!!! and how good does it look:D

Hi soontobelittlegem

I seemed to have missed all the excitement of your countdown to ketosis (old laptop broke down on Friday night) but have just got thru this great thread. Thought I was hallucinating with the aquatic animals!
Hope the first week is still going well for you. What are you going to study at uni? I remember having a couple of weeks of doing nothing beforehand (well, knowing me in those days, probably went clubbing!)
Best wishes

CDC weigh in...

Thanks everyone! Had CDC WI in today but I am going WI officially on Saturday as it will have been one week. I lost 13lbs so far though in 5 days! Rock on!!!

Blingbabe, I am going to study Egyptology. Really nervous now as it's coming so quickly!!! x

Thanks BP and I'm glad that I'm inspiring you!!! I just need to inspire myself. My first instinct was to celebrate with food. I so need to get out of this mindset!!!

I'm still 100% though so didn't cave in!!! x

Wow at 13 pounds, almost a stone wiped off. I will have to set up a club for people that suffer amnesia on CD, I almost believe now that I read about the Egyptology on another thread.
I did social studies - became an expert on Sweden's welfare/pension system;might come in useful if I learn to speak Swedish and emigrate to Stockholm for my retirement?!
Seriously, it was a good step for my career, social life and general confidence.

Back