Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sooo want to eat........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shaz J, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Shaz J

Shaz J Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming /world
    I am struggling not to binge I so want to pig out and eat anything i can lay my hands on :-( I have been so focused but i always get thrown off track when i have functions where i have no choice but to go off plan, just cant get back into it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sanicholl

sanicholl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to admit I find it really hard to get back onto plan once I have fallen off the wagon too. I find that by making alternatives ie quark and nutella with fruit it helps me steer back onto plan.

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How about having a few Green Days Hun?? I usually find that the carbs are so filling that I dont want to pig out.

5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Why not have a controlled binge- I had one of these a while back- went and got a load of free food (cooked chicken, bean salad, fruit, crab sticks) and actually planned the binge, ate the lot and had no guilt afterwards- it made me feel much better that I had still had control over my behaviour and I didn't beat myself up about it afterwards

6. mhairib

mhairib Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you've done well so far, if you attend class, try to go to a WI asap, a different class if neccessary as at least you'll have drawn a line under it x

7. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    have a binge, but make it a low syn but interesting binge. go to the shop and buy lots of exciting nibbly things that make u feel like ur having a real treat. Something like, my dream yums, raspberries and meringue, scallops and big juicy prawns, lump of steak, sw chip mountain, all free on extra easy (except the meringue=3 syns each) for a chocolate treat a galaxy ripple (drool) =9syns. how much better will you feel afterwards when u have eaten like a king and still stayed on plan! keep thinking about the goal, visualise urself thin and how GOOD its going to feel!

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Try a hot drink, syn free soup, Options choc drink, these all work for me.....or even steam some SF veggies, it's all filling and 'safe'.....

9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

carrots and salsa - yummy!
    just scoff on free food - and enjoy it! xxxx

10. missyxx

missyxx Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i have just been to tesco after finishing work was starving was a last minute thing so didnt prepare but managed to hold it by grabbing fruit and babybel lol

11. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    To stop myself I just keep asking - do I REALLY want this. usually the answer is no because I want to lose weight MORE than I want the chocolate/Pringles/whatever.

12. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I look at the food and then say out loud, no you'll make me FAT, it makes you remember your real goal (but i am only 2 weeks in...)

But i think a sensible binge is okay, eating prawns and steak and sw chips would so make me feel bad but its all good on green :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.