:( Soooo annoyed

missy3

starving!
Was doing so well until recently, i have put on so much weight that i could just cry :( my thin clothes r too tight now and i dont even wanna go outside cos i know people will be thinking oh look shes put weight on again :,( :,( sooooo hard to start again, keep telling myself to start tomorro :( soo upset

So sorry to hear you upset. I should think that most people on this forum understand your pain, embarrassment and frustration. I know I do! ;)
I wonder if you need to have a real break to stop that feeling of banging your head on a brick wall. Maybe change to a different diet for a while based on the change-is-as-good-as-a-rest philosophy? It's soul-destroying to feel so guilty all the time, isn't it? Don't be too hard on yourself, babe. X :patback:

Hello :) I agree with the above, how about you give yourself a break from it for a littlw while and have a new approach while you get your head together? I Sympathise with the 'not wanting to go out of the door'.. its awful, and the clothing thing drives me bonkers..!
Sometimes a fresh view is all thats needed to get you back thinking positively....
I wish you all of the best with your decision.. how about biting the bullet, jumping back on the badwagon and ignoring how crap you feeel for the next 7 days.. you will then have a big weightloss and can be happier you have got a load off in the first week and feel better again???
xx

Back