Soooooo annoyed

jacz

I am really, REALLY annoyed and angry with myself. So demotivated, it's ridiculous. Lost 2.5 stone with SW last year between Jan and June, fell off wagon in June and haven't been on since. When I stopped I was 12st 6lb, I am now 13st and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I keep TRYING to get back on SW but the pull of food is too strong. Please help someone, what the hell motivates you? I'm at a loss.

well im extreamly anoyed and angry at myself . i have went from 13-12 stone in over 2 months . I feel as if i want to get it off quicker . I am the most impatient person ever . But over xmas and new year i have been over indulged and now ive figured out that over the last few days ive drunk alot of water . just keep drinking water and exercising and NEVER give up .

As much as you will be anoyed and angry there will be times u feel as if you are loosing weight and it will make you feel good .

Keep looking in the mirror to see if your loosing weight , weigh yourself about once a week and eat healthy and exercise .

then you should feel better
x

I am really, REALLY annoyed and angry with myself. So demotivated, it's ridiculous. Lost 2.5 stone with SW last year between Jan and June, fell off wagon in June and haven't been on since. When I stopped I was 12st 6lb, I am now 13st and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I keep TRYING to get back on SW but the pull of food is too strong. Please help someone, what the hell motivates you? I'm at a loss.

hi there, we are sort of in the same position, on 20/03/10 it will be 2 years since I got to my lowest with SW (I was 11,4) I then did the same as you, put some back on and haven't been able to shift it since.
I notice that you also have a similar end goal to me (mine in 10,12) and we are pretty close weight now (im 12 and a half) shall we spur each other on??? - being honest aswell I feel off the wagon today (and only the 2nd jan lol) and have some cream with a meringe- was so nice though

Back