Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Oh no! +1 this morning, grr. Obviously fast day wasnt enough to balance the naughty weekend. It still says 13st6lbs though but said +1, so probably was nearly 13st5 and went up to nearly 13st7, but not a full pound.

Sad because I really want to get my head in the game but already looking at carby a meal out today and a treat biscuit cake slice at waterstones :/ need to be good!

We'll be at the cinema (3hr film) over lunch time so think I'll smuggle a subway salad in with me as there is a subway next door, that'll help me through my munchies a bit, and maybe some grapes from the market. If we do go to yo sushi tonight I am going to be good an not have any of the naughty stuff (tempura etc), or if we go to Misato I can have the grilled teriyaki salmon amd rice so that makes just the sauce synful... Maybe that is a better option, it is so yummy too (sticky rice, mmm and comes with a big salad too!) but it is monday/cheap day at yo sushi :/ and I want a treat after the fast day... hmm.

Most of my minis buddies have had a bit of an off week this week, I wonder if it is the time of year? Cold and wet amd no xmas to keep our moral high or goals to be slim for our xmas outfits... I do have goals to slim towards soon but for some reason I just cant get focused- spent all of last year focused and this year just cant :S
I am 0.02 of a BMI away from being overweight again now- nooo!
It's so sunny this morning that I might go try start the Couch to 5k on the lawn, see if I can push through it... Would love to get into running but last time I tried I got so out of breath and had an asthma attack and it put me off! Grr.

Just tried to do day 1 of c25k... It kicked my ass! Couldnt finish it, my lungs hurt SO much :/ I wasnt sure if it was my lack of fitness or asthma, I think a bit of both but mainly the asthma as I've rested for ten minutes now and still cant breathe without pain :( it's awful- was a real stabbing pain in my lungs! I was doing 60sec jogging then 90sec walking but only managed it maybe 4 times. Map my run says I burnt 113 cal and was jogging at a 12 min mile pace, I only completed a mile in total (jogging and walking combined) - feel quite pathetic! Found it quite boring too, jogging isnt for me *sigh*! Glad I tried though. Total headache now and unable to breathe, wont be trying that again any time soon :p

Running definitely isn't for everyone! I love it, getting the music on and just going for it but I was reluctant to start because thought I'd hate it lol to be honest I havnt been since Christmas because the weather has been bad, and it hurts my lungs too when it's windy and I don't enjoy it. Hopefully will get back to it soon because I did enjoy it when I was going once or twice a week! (That was enough with all the other exercise I do) took me about 3 months to get to the point where I could run for a decent amount of time without having to stop. Now I've ruined it and not been for ages lol I'm sure I'll get good again when I start it back up.

What were you going to see at the cinema? I always like the thought of sushi but to be honest it doesn't really fill me up, I always think the yo sushi bar at the metro centre looks so cool though I wish I liked it! I'm so boring with new foods lol Chris and me were looking at the menu for wagamamas on Saturday when we were at the York outlet, but it just looked too different and it put me off! Wish I was more adventurous lol x

Yeah, running definitely isn't for me :p I think even if my fitness improved my lungs would still struggle- they were tight all day :( took my inhaler so many times, too. I can imagine that it's really easy to fall out of practise/fitness... Good luck restarting that, Rochelle!

Today we saw Wolf of Wallstreet and The Lego Movie ;) talk about contrasting films!
Wolf was painstakingly long, I got really ADHD and struggled to sit there that long- noshed loads and even played games on my phone at one point as I just physically can't stand sitting still that long! I thought it was OK but totally overrated... People keep going on about it being a masterpiece- really?! I really think Scorsese is massively overrated as a director, especially his recent works. I'm a fan of Goodfellas and Taxi Driver but his recent stuff- Hugo, Shutter Island, this- really blah! G didn't like it either, I've dragged him to see three of the Oscar nom films of this month (American Hustle, Dallas Buyers Club and Wolf of Wallstreet) and neither of us liked any of them really! Though we both prefer American Hustle to the other two.
Lego Movie was fun though! Laughed quite a few times and it was so well cast- Morgan Freeman and Liam Neison were great, playing really different roles to usual (Freeman was quite a goofy wizard and Neison was a schizophrenic cop!) and of course Will Ferrel, though I don't think they used him to his full potential. There were some really funny lines though, some quite memorable ones! There is Lego Batman in it too and he's a really p*ssy emo guy who has a metal band that sings a song that goes "DARKNESS... NO PARENTS... SUPER RICH... KINDA MAKES THINGS BETTER!" hahaha!

Foodwise I feel a bit bad; I made the decision this morning to do a good meal out but ended up not going into town and having a kebab which was wrapped in a big wrap- probably 15 syns for the wrap alone! :/ asked for a small but it was biiig. Packed with salad at least, but boy it was good :D but yeah, I kept eating when full as it was just too good, so feel guilty about that. Cinema snacks over the two films (5hrs) included: 3 nectarines (really juicy ones, 5 for £1 at the market, nom!), some grapes, alpen light (half HexB2), active 0%, small kitkat (5.5 syns), bag of flying saucers (3 syns), half a bag of milky buttons (3 syns), sundae from burger king (133cal but G had a few mouthfuls so will call that 5 syns)
Brunch was 1/3rd tin of baked beans, half a potato diced (HexB1 + 1/2 of HexB2 for both) fried in frylight, fried egg, fried onion and pepper- was so good!! Inspired by Summer's IG pic of her fry up recently ;) I loved the diced potato! Ketchup too so 1 syn for that.
As the cinema snacks kinda replaced where I'd have had a meal, I don't think it was really over calories badly but mad syns! I've decided to do another 5:2 day tomorrow and bought some low calorie ready meals- will try and hold out in the morning and have one of them later on, I got two that were around 280 cal each and also bought some bags of veg with the cal details one (so much less effort than measuring/googling each veg!) and some beansprouts, spinach and rocket which are super low cal! I'm planning to be 100% until Thurs when we go into town and do the Waterstones day we were going to do today, where we'll have that Misato meal (Teriyaki salmon and rice). At least today was a red day, even if it was like... 35 syns or something *gulp* not the best way to work at diminishing today's gain *guilty sad face!*
x

Hey matey!
It seems a few of us have been a bit all over the place this last week. Odd coincidence but at least we all know how we feel and sympathise :)

It took me quite a long time to get past the burning asthma lungs and feeling like I was going to die from running, but I did eventually. I could never run alone though, which is why I trained the dogs to run with me. I'd find it insanely boring if I was just running by myself. So totally understand that!
I really miss it though :( I'm hoping to build up to some light jogging eventually - I suck at jogging though lol! I prefer to all out run for short distances with fast walking in between. But I doubt I'll be able to do that any more.
Good luck with the arm exercises! It's great that you find them so effective in such a short space of time. And if it helps you feel more confident then brilliant :)

I really liked Wolf of Wallstreet, but I wouldn't have said it was a masterpiece! It was incredibly long. Why did it need to be so bloody long?! Oscar nominated films are always so hit and miss aren't they?!
I'm desperate to see The Lego Movie but stuff keeps getting in the bloody way! I WILL see it tho.

Good luck with the fast day tomorrow. I like the ready caloried veg bags too as it is quite a hassle to do fast days completely from scratch. Takes ages doesn't it?! Having to Google everything :rolleyes: xx

I can't get over how many people are saying Wolf is just "the best film ever" like... really? It just wasn't that special for me, I got quite bored :p No film should be over 90 minutes in my eyes! 2hrs at an absolute push! I found it really weird how Matthew McC was only in the first part... He's such a big actor and yet his character became redundant so fast! How worn does he look these days? I think the Dallas weight loss made him age a LOT.
I think you'll like the Lego Movie, it's very likable! Not my favourite kids film ever but worth a watch!

I think I'm over the idea of running, it was just so unpleasant. It didn't mentally stimulate me at all, I like the work out dvds where you have different moves challenging you and stuff, keeps you busy working stuff out rather than getting bored. Sucks that you don't think you'll be able to go back to that :( my knee has hurt all day since doing it. Do you think you could do something less strenuous on the joints like swimming?

Def think the veg bags will help- got that idea from you! Yesterday when I hit dinner time and was starving suddenly, it was a NIGHTMARE trying to work out the calories for the meal I was making from scratch! Argh :/ all of the googling and trying to do the maths before the meal, took like half an hour to figure out what I'd make- and when you're hungry before that half an hour, it's easy to get quite stressed! I really snapped at G for eating prawn crackers really loudly all the way across the house when I was trying to work out the calories of a cup of diced onion, lol! :rolleyes: poor boy. He's learn't to just leave me alone on fast days now and pretty much stays on a different floor to me in the flat LOL.

I think I'll make a big salad for lunch tomorrow then have the 280 cal dish (think I got quorn things, can't even remember now!) which I'll bulk out with extra veg. I kinda want to work it all out beforehand as I HATE feeling strapped for calories towards the end of the fast day and get panicked when I'm then hungry! The porridge seems to do me well as a first meal and so low cal for how filling it is, so if I had porridge + the ready meal that would be 400cal used and then I'd have 200cal left for a salad, extra veg and maybe a minimilk or something. I seem to be able to put off breakfast for a while quite well but I get really hungry in the evening and can't do just two meals!! I think beansprouts will be good though, filling, quick and hot but low calorie.

Must be something in the air since we're all struggling a bit! I feel like I need to put my foot down and say "NO off plan days!" but I think the fast days do make me feel more deprived and more lusting after bad meals :rolleyes:
x

Hmm I liked Wolf, but like you, both Mick and I thought it could have been cut by at least 45 mins. It was really good and great acting, but we thought some of the scenes were quite repetitive.

We are going to see Monuments Men tonight. We saw Peabody and Sherman at the weekend and I really enjoyed - a few good laugh out loud moments. I haven't seen Dallas and really wanted to, but the times just don't suit. We will probably wait now until it comes out.

Did you see 12 years? What were your thoughts?

No weight loss talk today - I have had chocolate!!!

x

We went to see Monuments Men this evening and I really enjoyed it :D

Lego on Fri or over the weekend hopefully!!!!! I'm insanely excited for the Lego movie because I am actually a child and I love animation....

I really would like to start swimming again. But I kinda hate the idea of paying for exercise :p And I have silly dyed hair I would worry about too - it's got 3 colours in it lol. But I have looked up how to look after dyed hair when swimming. I think I will start swimming again, but just need to get going really. At least I'm getting out walking again, even if it is only for a short time for each go. I just love running with Dave so much and it seems a shame to maybe never be able to run with my dogs again. One of my ambitions for when I had my own car was to take up CaniX and compete :sigh: CaniX UK - official website of Canicross UK - CaniX World Championship for Cani-Cross
Maybe I will, you never know eh?!!

I meant to say, I bought those wheat puff things you were telling me about. Found them in the cheap bit coz the box was bashed in lol! Haven't tried them yet, but I'm intrigued! I assume you using them as a Hex is a tweak?x

I just wonder how the hell something that SO many people are raving on about could bore me so much :p I really am quite hard to entertain with films... And I certainly won't pretend I like something that is supposed to be spectacular, even if it does make me unpopular among filmmaking friends LOL. It's no secret that I'm a huge hater of Leo Dicaprio :p but I didn't hate him AS MUCH in this... As say, Shutter Island where I was punching myself in the face at how damn annoying he was :p

I haven't seen 12 years A Slave yet but to be honest I'm about sick of trying to sit through Oscar nom films just to be "in the know"! I REALLY want to see 'Her' though, so bummed that my local Cineworld isn't showing it- why!? Will have to drive to the next nearest one especially, have only heard wonderful things about it and apparently it is a very 'NF' film in terms of MBTI (and I am an NF!) Haven't seen Monuments of Men either, G said he really doesn't want to see it despite the great cast... What was it like, Cheeky/Charley?

Today I have been good! (sorry Charley, this may make you feel extra guilty for those chocs ;))
I started taking 5HTP again, which is an over counter (or bought online for super cheap as I do) anti depressant and sleep aid; every 8 weeks or so you need to 'pause' taking it, and I paused for a month and felt pretty crappy in the pause, but have been taking it on and off for 6 months and generally it's been a very positive effect.
Anyway, I started taking it again today and I've been frolicking around, singing, full of happiness, I FEEL SO REJUVINATED! LOL.
Also, totally f*cking conveniently, it suppresses appetite a fair amount (particularly when starting to take it) so I used that today to my advantage to do a fast day- I also felt SO motivated/energised (after two TOTALLY sluggish weeks battling the dregs of this bug G and I have had) that I ended up doing a load of exercise :O OMG. What a fantastically productive day!
I did 45 minutes of Exerbeat (dance/martial arts wii game, it calculated this as 600cal but I don't really believe it) but often added in extra jumping/movements in the pauses and used my 2kg weights for some of the punching (didn't full extend arms though). I also did about 20 minutes of 'freestyle' exercise including random circuits of start jumps, jogging around my bedroom (surprisingly could keep this up way longer than when I failed outside yesterday :S) and weight lifting/training. Oh, and my 6 minute arms routine. I felt SO ENERGIZED! (NB: there are no amphetamines in 5HTP :p)
On top of this, I didn't need food until 5pm; this is probably sounding extreme/pro ana right now but honestly isn't like that, lol! Exercise curbed my hunger if anything. At 5pm I ate one of the oven meals I bought at Sainsbury's from the Kirsty's range; Cottage Pie with Sweet Potato Mash (288cal). While it cooked I did another 20 mins of exercise while pretty famished, so by the time it was ready I was SO hungry and it tasted AMAZING! Really yum :p not sure if would have been quite so yum if I weren't as hungry, but I really did enjoy it! Also had practically a whole bag of spinach (34cal) the remainder of which I had with dinner which was a stir fry of rice (half of a microwave egg fried rice bag = 140cal), bean sprouts (50cal for 1/4 bag) and runner beans (14cal for 1/4 bag), with a tsp of soy sauce (10) and tsp of sweet chilli (8)- yum! I left a bit of rice as I wanted the extra 20cal towards a minimilk (30cal) to cure my sweet craving. Some other loose calories were spent on a couple of polos, some splenda in green teas (though had two green teas without any- feeling pretty good about that but it left such a nasty taste in my mouth ten mins later that I had to have the polos lol!) and a couple of Pepsi Max to help me through the exercise (1.3 cal each, that is scary low... must be so much aspartame in there *sigh*)

This'll sound crazy, but I've decided to be EXTREME with my diet until I go away; I'm going to do fast days, low cal Red days and then NAUGHTY DAYS where I just eat what I want :D I've decided if I can do 3 fast days a week I'll allow myself two off plan days (not to binge, but to have one off plan meal like chinese or whatever). I can't do this in between stuff; my head is in two places right now: "Lose weight for travels!" and "F*ck this, I want a Chinese!" so I'm just going to let myself be in those two places and scrap the middle man. The only way I can lose while having naughty meals is to be pretty tight the rest of the time, and I think I can handle that. I'm feeling motivated about exercise though, even though it never seems to help my losses I'm more interested in inches now anyway!

Anyway, I'm sure this attitude sounds super dodgy, but I had a good chat with G today and he thinks it's a good idea too. I could talk on here for ages to back it, but I'll save you guys the boredom! I'm going full steam ahead before the trip now, it is *so* important to me that I feel as good as I can on that trip! Yesterday I bought some size 16 cotton trousers for in the jungle and I was really annoyed that they were a 16- my bum just isn't properly a 14 yet, so no matter how chuffed I am to be a healthy BMI, I can't get past the fact that my rear is still an XL size...! This is enough for me to know that I'm not being unrealistic to want to lose another stone or so; a year ago a size 16 ass would have been like the gold at the end of a rainbow though!

Tomorrow I'll probably do a tight Red day, Weds another fast day then Thurs will be my naughty day as I'll be out :) Oh, and Fri I'm most probably going clubbing! I'll probably do a super low cal morning/afternoon then get drunk quicker on an empty stomach :p

I thought I'd post this separately as I know personally I can never be ars*d to read huge chunks of text like the one I just posted^ haha!

I really want to get a heart rate monitor watch thing that calculates calories burnt through activity, can any of you recommend one?
I know Polar are very reputable... But I can't seem to find one that matches my needs entirely. I really want one for when I'm travelling that I can leave running 24/7 and it can calculate my calories burnt through general activity (walking, hiking, backpacking) but I know a lot of these monitors totally overestimate calories burnt during 'rest'; the ones that are for 24/7 use though don't seem to be as good for strength training/yoga/non cardio basically :/ hmm... Anyone know one that's good for both?! I know if I had to stop/start the watch during active/inactive parts of the day while traveling I'd probably just forget and have a screwed up total :/
I think having one will really keep me on track while away- it'll stop me going "Oh, I've been walking all day, I can stuff myself now to compensate" but it'll also stop me going "TOO MANY CARBS, I MUST BE GAINING LOADS OF WEIGHT" because I'll be able to see it balance with what I'm burning a bit... hopefully :p

I've spent hours looking online but there are SO many and they all seem either just for working out/patches of exercise OR for constant monitoring... hmm...
Desperately want to know what I'm burning while exercising generally though! Maybe I'll just get one aimed at that stuff and stop/start for hikes... and use 'map my walk' to get an estimate while away...
x

P.s. Just did my arms routine again! Twice today :D nearly kiled me though, bet I'll be achey tomorrow. Feeling proud of myself though... I caaaan make a difference before I leave, I must perservere!

Just dropping by to say Hi as I've been AWOL for much of the last week. Super congratulations for the healthy BMI! I've had a BMI of 25 just once and I think it was literally for a day! I'm hoping once I get there this time it will be easier to maintain thanks to our whole lifestyle change :) I know you'll continue to do well you've come such a long way and are clearly committed.

Hope you're having a good week! x

Hey there Soph

I won't say too much about the diet plan, all I will say is please don't go too crazy - maybe you are supposed to be somewhere near the weight you are now? Maybe your body is telling you now that enough weight has been lost and perhaps its just all about toning up? All these different days you are planning may play havoc with your body and you may not get the results you are expecting to get....which may send your head into a spin and you may end up telling yourself to do MORE fast days and MORE exercising etc, which goes into scary territory. I know what you are thinking "what does she know"? And I may well not be right, but I am a bit worried about the targets you are setting yourself. But 3 days of only having 1800 cals (i.e. only 1 days' worth of calories over 3 days) seems so very little for someone of your height. PLEASE be careful......

Please also feel free to tell me to mind my own, but I wanted to say something....

Enough of that, onto movies.

I loved The Monuments Men. I really enjoyed the camaraderie amongst all the main characters. I love watching historical/true stories - I feel like I have had a little history lesson! The same with 12 years, for me its not about Oscar nom films either, I just wanted to make myself sit and watch a short version of a time in history that most American hoped would be forgotton. It is an eye opener and it really only scratched the surface of how black people were treated back then. A difficult watch, but a compelling one and I was pleased to see three of the main parts were played by Brits.

I now want to see Dallas, again, it is based on a true story in a historical (can you call the 1970/80's historical?!) moment of time and a time where Aids was not understood nor was it dealt with properly. I was only a kid (you probably wasn't even born) when the whole HIV thing was televised and people were warned to stay safe etc. and I was sheltered by a lot of it, but I do remember. So I am interested to learn more about it.

Hey Charley! Thanks for your concern (such a lovely way of putting it too), I'm not worried about dangerous territory... I'm way too much of a foodie for any of that! I really like what my body is becoming, but I definitely want my BMI to be somewhere in the middle of the healthy BMI range- I'm still fitting size L or XL clothes and I'm tall, so will never be 'small', but I still have a lot of tummy/bum/thigh fat to lose! I'd like to evaluate things in a stone's time, but ideally I'd like to be a size 10 top/dress and 12 bottom, and right now I'm a 14 top and 16 bottom.
I know the reason things have been slow recently- because I've been so unfocused! I've not been counting syns, measuring Hex's, I've just been doing whatever... And I think the balance I've had this year has shown me great things about what I can get away with maintaining, but I'm just not focused enough to stick 100% to Red days like I should to finish the job. I'm getting complacent and craving bad food all the time, which just didn't really happen all of last year doing SW :S it's weird! It's sad because I know if I stick to plan 100% I'd be seeing the results (guarenteed it would be slower at this stage, but still) but I just keep getting cocky and eating naughties/getting drunk :p

I'm not too scared about fasting three days a week as a lot of people do it (4:3 instead of 5:2) and many do ADF (Alternate Day Fasting) too, as a health choice! Fasting is healthy for the body, I know there's a fine line between fasting and annorexia, but at the same time I know that the whole fast day I'm dreaming about my treat the next day :p!
I was feeling a bit hyper yesterday when I wrote that, I even calculated an extra day into my week before Thursday LOL... So there won't be another chance for a fast day now until Sat, and that day I'll be hungover so won't be fasting! Sunday I am meeting a friend for drinks so probably won't do it then either! So this week is more like a 1:7 :rolleyes:
Anyway, lovely that you're looking out for me, and I kinda expected my post would raise some eyebrows, but I'm all OK dude :D also, I have G watching over me, telling me off for scoffing his treats etc, he won't let me get too skinny as he likes curvy women :p at this point I know I've got more to lose as he's the same height as me and he's half a stone lighter- and he's not skinny! He's slim, but I'd like to be slimmer than that :p also my Wii keeps telling me it wants me to be 11st12 LOL... Douche bag wii telling me I'm not good enough still :p

I know what you mean about mini history lessons in films- I like that too! There wasn't much to learn from Dallas in that sense- just that they were denying products that could help because the policies on drugs in our world are ridiculous, which is still the case for a lot of things. We're allowed to smoke cigarettes and drink alchohol, two of the most poisonous, damaging drugs around, but we're not allowed mind expanding/eye opening hallucenogens that pose absolutely no risks other than mental and emotional expansion... Why? Literally because the tobacco and alcohol companies pass these laws. Dallas Buyers Club was kinda highlighting this in medical terms- they banned drugs that were helping people because they weren't earning enough from it. I hate this world sometimes! Rant over :p

Have been soooo noshy today :S dang. I guess deprivation of calories yesterday would naturally make me hungrier today, but it hasn't so much been hunger as cravings of nothing in particular- just wanting to snack a lot!

So far food has been like so:

RED:
_____
B - Nat ff yoghurt, banana
Mid morning snack - Bowl of HexB1 cereal (small part HexA1 for almond milk) +2 for golden syrup
L - stir fry of loads of random veg (peppers, bean sprouts, green beans, carrot), half a diced potato and some black beans (HexB2 for both) with some rocket and cucumber on the side and a fried egg on top (was going to add rice and make it an EE day but decided against!)
D - Will be salmon with something, probably side salad and some more beansprouts/green beans that need using up.
Snacks - 2 activia 0%, 1 babybell (the rest of HexA1), 2 packs of beef jerky (3 syns), 1 lilt zero and a pepsi max
_____

I'm trying to power through the cravings and keep it healthy- for lunch I wasn't really hungry but just desiring of food, so I decided to do an uber healthy thing but sadly it didn't really satisfy me so I had a yoghurt :rolleyes: I could well swing this around to an EE day if I want, as the beans and potato would then be free so I won't have over Hex'd... Buuuut I want to do red and feel deserving of the treat food I'll have out tomorrow at Misato and Waterstones (travel research day again with the gals I'm going to India with, and probably with G beforehand!)
I'll have some more syns later though, just get a bit freaked when I use my Hex's early as I always want sweet stuff in the eve :p so will have something sweet with syns later.

Today G and I went on the grass across the road (public park/field) and basked in the sun- such a nice day! I did some rollerblading for about ten minutes too, but my calves were hurting from yesterday so I stopped. Have been doing some travel prep stuff this afternoon; I've now confirmed two more middle east shoots and we are pushing the travels back a week as it was too good a job to pass up on and I really need the money! So in the next 5 weeks I've got two trips to Dubai, one to Bahrain and then Tokyo to begin our travels at the end of it! Eeeek! Def going to be hard to lose the half a stone I'm aching to lose before I go away with all these work trips :( but I'm going to try and be strict with myself while out there!

Mid-week WI tomorrow and am bloody hoping that 1lb gain is off! I've had a fast day and a good girl Red day since then (and also a naughty girl massive kebab/choc overdose day!) but hoping for a loss!
x

Ooof mate! That is a busy schedule. BUT if anyone can get these losses it is you! Plus, in all honesty, I know how much you want it, but it's not the end of the world :) And you DO look awesome already. I know it's such a personal thing and how you see yourself, but you honestly do look incredible :)

I also know you'll be sensible with the fast days and exercise. It's crossed my mind that maybe after a holiday or something (or even the week before too!) I would have a go at alternate day fasting to try and help my body out a bit and damage control. Just do what you feel comfortable with. It'll be hard, but you know that! Just don't stress yourself out too much or it will come back and bite you on the ass big style ;)
And, yeah, be careful mate and look after yourself!!xx

I wanted one of those watches! But they're so expensive for what they are. I know classes I do like metafit, Zumba can burn 500 cals for my weight and height but it would be nice to get an accurate measure of this. The polar watches are pretty and look like they do the job though x

Polar seem to be quite reputable and popular! Map my run has a rollerblading option and today in the ten minute relaxed skate it said I burnt 200 cal LOL yeah right. Def want a watch!

Hey MrsGinger! Hope you are doing well! How are you doing? Gutted that you only saw healthy bmi for like a week! You'll get it back! My 1lb gain this week put me up to 0.02 bmi away from overweight again lol! So close :/

Cheeky- you know what I'm like ;) I'm going to eat cake at the waterstones cafe tomorrow and a big japanese meal of sugary carb fun, then getting drunk and clubbing on Fri so will be fighting off a gain on Mon *snort* fail! lol! But yeah, I'd rather deprive myself on multiple fast days and treat myself on the non fast days- may sound like two extremes but that is where my head is at these days and it may just balance out :rolleyes:
Realistically I'm kinda screwed as I lose my moral food compass in Dubai, but I am going to keep up the sporadic exercise and hopefully at least be more toned up!
Did my arms exercises today (20 press ups, 40 chair dips, 30sec plank) and 30 sit ups too as well as that quick "200cal" roller blading lol!

Went loopy tonight, didnt have the salmon I cooked for dinner, made sw brownies instead LOL? Pinched the recipe from Rochelle's diary, made a third of the batch which is 2 eggs, 20g cocoa powder, tsp vsnilla exctract and splenda = 4 syns for the batch. Added mini marshmallows (1) and a couple of broken wallnuts (1). Also made this german 'pudding' which is kinda like chocolate custard left to set :p calories worked out 6 syns a portion but just had half, mainly made it for G. So yeah- sugar dinner! But pretty low calorie really, lol! Weird.
2 eps into Breaking Bad series 5, sooo good!

Ooh brownies sound ace! I am banned from more baking after we all ate my cake last week haha! I'm doing good thanks (have updated diary). Sounds like you have a brilliant few days planned... enjoy xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back