Sophs New start :)

Cheekysoph

Good Afternoon :)

My name is Soph and i'm getting married in 2011 looking to lose 3st current weight is 14st :(

Started today

Raisan filled shredded wheat.
x2 Nescafe skinny mochas
Tracker choc chip bar.
Jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad.
Gym- Spin class and gym induction
Soup and x2 slices of bread for dinner.

Drinks: Water

Hi Soph,

Best of luck with your weightloss what a fab thing to aim for wish my fella wasn't so anti marriage might give me the kick up the bum I need.

good luck with your journey, I can't wait to get back to the gym.
Your food looks great, i keep forgetting about cottage cheese, i used to hate it but now love it.
Enjoy your spin class.
Nikkix

Hello

1 day went ok, gym induction got rearranged to monday, but spin was really good.

Dinner was slightly different than planned, veggie soup half a cheese sandwich and a turkey slice. I had the post workout munchies lol. Oh and a skinny hot choc.

Day 2

Skinny costa caramel latte
nutrigrain bar strawberry and pack of apple and grapes mix.
Chicken pasta salad.
Skinny latte
Gym- Spin again.
Dinner Jacket potato with Cheese and salsa.
Definatly need to add more veggies, need to do a food shop!

Nice to meet you Nikki and Gemma! What kind of diets are you doing? Having a good day? xx

Last edited:
I'm currently on Cambridge refuse to buy any new dresses for Xmas, looking to get onto Slimming world after Xmas though.
I've just started jogging as well to try and tone the bum and thighs up a bit. lol.

Morning :)

Feel under the weather today, think i've caught it of the h2b lol.

Very achey from spin but todays my day off from exercise yay which is good cos the weather makes me want to stay in the warm and dry :)

Hows you? Gemma and Nik?
What does the cambridge diet involve Gemma?

Day 3 Fri

x2 slices of toast with butter. small glass of oj.
Skinny latte.
Skinny hot choc and a mince pie.
Mushroom risotto (covent garden fresh range)
Dinner - Going to a party tonight. So gunna limit the alcohol and eat the heathier options :)

Hope your not feeling to rough Soph,

Cambridge diet is a very low calorie diet that involves replacing meals with nutritionally complete cambridge products. Obviously there is a bit more to it than that and a lot more steps than just Total Food Replacement.

Heres a link to their web site if you wanna know anymore

Cambridge Diet: What is the Cambridge Diet?

Am on day 3 today so once I get through the weekend it should be plain sailing.

Yeah i'm abit worried about the weekend, the good thing is i've got a spin class first thing tomorrow 9am :eek: so it will make me think twice about drinking that extra glass of wine tonight!

Good luck over the weekend hunny. I'm sure your be ok.
Can't post til monday now. So msg you then ;)

Soph x

Hiya Soph

Sorry to hear your not well. hope you havent got my bug i may have passed thru the computer lol.
Enjoy your spin class tomorrow and your glass of wine.

Gemma, well done on sticking to cambridge i found it had doing lipotrim last year. Just glug away at the water over the weekend. xx

Hey :)

I decided to give Celebrity slim ago. 2nd day on it and going well. its very strict but keeps me on track. Hows it going? xx

Hi Soph,

Good luck with Celeb Slim I had a friend on it and she done really well. On Day 4 of Cambridge so hopefully am in ketosis now and will be back to my lowest weight soon.

What kind of things are you eating on Celeb Slim

Its mostly protein and veg which is hard as i miss my carbs. But its going alright :)

Back