Sophs RC diary.

Cheekysoph

Day 1

B: Readybrek with honey made with water.
S: X2 WW ginger and lemon biscuits.
L: Turkey ham roll with cucumber and tomato.
D: Chilli con carne with jacket spud.

Exercise. 30mn of gym 1hr aerobics

Snacks: S/F Jelly, Bananna. 1 Piece of shortbread :eek:
Drinks: x2 Coffees and 1 tea with milk from allowance. Water.x2 skinny cow hot chocolates

Not a great day tbh! I need to be more organised.
Looking to lose 3stone for my wedding (2011) need a kick up the bum. The only good thing about today is i'm back on track with gym. As gyming it for an hour after work and then doing aerobics. :)

Last edited:
The meals are good hun, just the snacks :eek: lol. Just look for healthier options if you can. Furit, ryvita and cheese, dried fruit, yogurt etc. All better than a bikkie :D

Day 2

B: same as yesterday.
L:
D:Salmon, new potatoes. vegetables.

Snacks: Strawberries and s/f jelly. Ricecrispie caramel bar.
Drinks: Skinny latte, Water. Skinny cow hot choc.
Exercise: Walking

Thinking of joining a class as desperatley need the motivation

Are you just starting the RC plan, if so for the first 2 weeks you should be on 1200 calories. Are you weighing out your food and counting the calories as I notice you haven't put them on your diary page for today? It helps to keep track of how many you have eaten, and also helps you to familiarise yourself with which food are best value calorie wise.
If you can join a class, its great motivation and of course you will get your eating plan, and you get the exercise class too, but if you don't, we are all here to help in anyway we can.
Do you know the basics of the RC plan for the first 4 weeks? If not, happy to help you with information. :D

Back