SORE EYES

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
I have extremely sore eyes since around the time I started on this diet they sting like the same sting you get when makeup gets in them.
This may something completley different but just want to double check to make sure has anyone else coem across this before go to an eye doctor? :cry:

Mine dont sting, but I have found that my contact lenses aren't as comfortable as they normally are, like my eyes are dry....strange!

Maybe it does effect eyes your somehow.... it is strange alright :confused:

Wonder have you become allergic to your makeup? Try changing to one of the hypoallergenic ones to see if makes a difference....

ive noticed my eyes have become dryer but I dont know if that became with the diet.....

are you drinking enough water?

I found this information below on the CD site and the same would apply to TFR on Lipotrim.

cambridge company history
Could the Cambridge Diet impair vision?
Very rarely, a temporary change in vision shows up if a routine eye test is performed while taking the Cambridge Diet as a Sole Source of nutrition. It can happen when the dieter is not drinking enough while taking the Diet. The lack of fluid in the body causes a loss of fluid from inside the eye, slightly affecting its shape. Drinking more fluid restores the correct shape to the eyeball. It is self-righting once ‘Sole Source’ is finished and does not present a problem.

intresting! I;m on CD and I was in agony last week with stinging eyes, went to docs and he said I had dry eye, he gave me some optrex dry eye and they were cured within a couple oh hours.

My eye were very dry too, like my skin that was awful! xx

I've got a little black floater in my right eye, theres no harm in it, but it is so annoying.

Oh me too in my left eye!!!!!!!! soooooo annoying.

I got it when I sqeezed a 10,000 word portfolio into 4 days. Sittin at a computer for 96hours straight is not good!!

There must be some small connection ... I am drinking drinking the recommended amount of water. I haven't changed my make up or creams or anything. Really interesting to know that theres a load of you with similar eye problems..... anyway gonna get checked out cause driving me mad:( but thanks for the feedback xxx

Back