Sorry - about poo *blush*

puzzles

For the last three days, about half an hour after I have had my last Cambridge product I've felt like I needed to, well, fart basically lol, and then have done so and then needed the loo but it's been just liquid - what my brother used to call "bum wee!"

The thing is, on Wed/Thurs I thought it was nerves as I was very anxious about a big interview I had on Friday but now I've had it (and didn't get it!) but I'm still merrily trumping/pooing away!

I don't mind as it's helping me lose weight, albeit unconventionally but is it normal?

xx

LOL, yes - I've known it happen before.

Have you started having the bars by any chance? The chewy ones, in particular?

Or... some people go through phases of finding that the vitamins etc in the shakes are a bit too concentrated for them. If that's the case, it can help to split them, so that you have half a shake at a time. It should... ahem... pass... in time. :)

Oh, the other thing that occurs...

You haven't been having sugar free chewing gum by any chance?

I'm so glad you posted because I am on day three of ss and going through the exact same thing!!!! Thank goodness it "passes" lol

Haha bum wee!!!!!!

My CDC said that half of people on CD get constipated and the other half go the complete opposite way. I don't really know what you could do to stop it though :(

Lily I think you may have hit the nail on the head, the chewy bars are the culprits I think! Thank you everyone!

Lily I think you may have hit the nail on the head, the chewy bars are the culprits I think! Thank you everyone!

Sounds like you might be super-sensitive to the malitol in the chewy bars then - some people are. On the plus side, you'll know what to do if you ever get constipated. :)

the bars deffo cause gas - for sure! lol

Back