Sorry... Constipation

Rickard71

Hi guys, im sorry but do many of you get constipated? Havent gone in bout 5 days and noticed

the weight sort of sitting still, :cry: do you maintain or do you just lose a lb r 2..

Dreading Thursday morning now...:(

Get some Fibregel (natural flavour) tomorrow (Wed) from your local pharmacy, then you will be able to "Go" on Thursday before weigh in. Then buy Fibreclear at Lipotrim weigh in as this will take about three days to "Activate". I take two teaspoons of Fibreclear each night and I am as regular as the National Express to London!

I thought we could also have Sennakot and/or Dulcoease??? I had a horrible experience Saturday night. Sorry to be gross, but what I passed ..... after a lot of effort, I can tell you .... could have lit a fire. It was both the size and consistency of a log!! I felt like I'd been dynarodded!!! Fibreclear didn't work for me but I guess you've got to find what works best for you. I seem to be ok now!

I had same problem took fibre clear and it worked a treat, lost 14lbs 1st week, but on my own scales would have been a lot less if I haldnt sorted out constipation:wave_cry:

FibreClear is not a laxative but will help to stop you getting constipated if you take it daily but it will not help if you are suffering from it...you probably would need to take Senokot to shift the blockage...once clear you can begin taking FibreClear every day and it should prevent it in future and be sure to drink your water throughout the day.

FibreCLEAR can further benefit dieters by helping to stabilise blood sugar levels, thereby fighting the snack cravings that are the downfall of so many weight loss diets. Lipotrim - FibreCLEAR

I think that sufficient fluid intake is the key to avoiding constipation - I first did LTR 100 in 2000 and suffered horribly - this time around I drink more fluid and don't have a problem at all.

ive had the orange flavour fybogel today!! will this take me out of ketosis??

Many of the above didn't work for me. Some of the folks on here recommended Movicol and I have to say it is one of the few things that worked for me. I use fibre clear to give me some extra fibre.

ive been on lt from sunday and after read this post i have just realized i havent when from sunday have to get something tomorrow its wierd i used to spend half my day in the loo cus all i did was eat junk u would would think i would have notices lol x

YEAHHHH i went BUT after getting weighed lol, still 5lb off :) so im as happy as a pig in ..... lol

Uh I'm on this boat now too lol I usually only use a laxative once a week which I did Monday .. But since Wednesday night I have felt so bloated .. I don't want to get into a habit of using them so I had been going it would move along do to say buy I'm getting progressively more stuffed up feeling! Grr I've started have a flapjack once a day would they b the cause?!

Back