sorry for going AWOL

Fisherman

Silver Member
will catch up with you all very soon just at the moment life is hectic with work, Christmas and got a bad case of man flu. still trying to stay on goal but struggling around christmas every were i go seems to ahve endless chocolates and mince pies lets not forget the booze. hope you all well
Andy x

Hi Andy - aww no not the man flu :(
Hope you get better soon and thanks for checking in x

I had man flu last week.... its bloomin' horrible, much worse than our women flu!! ;)

Come back soon we miss you. x

Hiya Andy - nice to see you again. Christmas is tough going - I have my work do next week and I've seen the menu - it's tapas and there's nothing on it I can eat!

Luckily vodka is still carb-free, right?

Oh Andy, hope you feel better soon, and don't forget you have lost it once and you can lose it again so if the Xmas devil gets to you don't worry and get straight back on in the new year xx

hiya, it certainly is a challenging time of year for atkins peeps!

hope your feeling better, and you know where to find us when your busy bee time has passed!

it's tapas and there's nothing on it I can eat!
have you got the menu so we can look - there is a tapas near me and there is plenty i can eat ;)

Hi andy mate.

Oh yes, must see if it's available online Vicky and post it for your opinions!

Just made mulled wine as you planted the seed, and it's yummy! 1/4 bottle, into a mug (dead posh, me) with spices, heated in microwave - I refuse to use a pan for one glass of wine. Left to mull, about half a sachet of splenda and about 1/3 as much light cranberry juice as wine. There's aspartame in it so I didn't microwave once the juice was in - is it the one that loses it's sweetness when heated?

Sorry to the unbelievers, but this is gorgeous. And so christmassy!

mmm mine was yummy. do you have to add the juice? i didnt.

No, no real need to add, but I've always loved loads of juice in my mulled wine V.

Had more tonight - gorgey!

Back