Sorry if I'm being really stupid but..

Mandaxx25

Keto'ing for life
I really haven't a clue exactly what I'm meant to do in week four.
do I keep having my three packs a day and then an extra meal that totals 201cals? Are there only certain foods I can eat to stay in ketosis? I really don't know, please help!

Hi Manda,

You can add just a glass of milk equivalent to 201 cals if u dont want to eat conventional food and still have you 3 packs. OR you can do either of the other plans the working solution or simple solution. You have 3 packs a day and then add either a 400 calorie meal or a 600 calorie meal. If you want to stay in ketosis their is lots of advice on the website along with recipes to make the week easier for you! Basically high protein. I know of people that just come off plan and have a splurge and then get back on it but i feel thats just a waste of time and pounds lost. I think Save ya off time for holidays amd special occasions and get to goal quicker! Goodluck hun!

Dont forget its totally your choice what u do in that week! :)

Thanks natnat! Ill see how I'm feeling but I'm planning on chicken and salad or veg for that week, or lean steak or pork loin with salad or veg. I def don't want to ruin all my hard work. Also don't fancy a four hundred or six hundred calorie meal, it seems too much but ill see when I get there. Thank you!

I have 200 kcal protein meal so things like 1 egg omelettes with ham or smoked salmon, tuna steaks, sea bass and steak all with a very small bit of green veg or salad. I am currently on add a meal week, last night I had a small bit of fillet steak (about 100g) and a fried egg. Tonight I had a 1 egg smoked salmon and mushroom omelette. Goggle ketosis food or meals for more ideas.

I am on hols (in the USA- the home of all my favourite restaurants)for my food week, but I should be on a liquid only diet for health reasons...it is going to kill me! X

Back