Sorry... more pics!

Porgeous

Chilling
Sorry I am becoming a picture bore but was doing some comparisons and this is the first time I can honestly say I can see a difference in my face so thought I would stick it up for my records complete with bad hair day and sad tired bra! And yes the pictures do go all the way down but am a wimp and not brave enough to post in my undies!!!!!

Gx

Face.jpg

You look amazing girl! Keep the pics coming!! Vx

Sorry, don't buy it for a second!! That's a completely different person who is at least a decade younger!! ;)

Well done!!!

xx

Thanks so much everyone and with 40 drawing ever closer losing a decade is most welcome!! Strange how it takes such a long time for us to see the difference in ourselves.

Love ya all you are the bestest!

Georgie
x

Isn't it odd, do you think our minds will eventually catch up with our bodies.... I wonder if it is just a question of time? Someone asked me today if I feel slim and I just couldn't answer I don't know what I feel other than very happy!!

Gx

sexeh. I'm so proud of you hunny xxx

what a tranformation!!....Well done, keep the pics coming x

You look fabulous. I enjoy before and after photos, great inspiration. Well done.:)

you look wonderful! serously the difference is amazing - people you havent seen in a while will never recognize you

well done
x

WOW!!! Georgie you look absolutely stunning, bet your hubby fancies the pants off you even more than before lol.......I bet he is so proud of you and so am I ....well done m8

Hi Georgie
Well done - you can see a real difference in your face (and if you were brave enough I bet in the rest of the photo too :p). I'm not sure if our minds will ever catch up - I never 'felt' big when I weighed 16st 5lbs, and now I'm 4 stone lighter, I feel fat :cry:. Are we ever happy with our bodies!!??
Have a great weekend!
Denise

Back