Sorry not been on in a while

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by KingMaker79, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Basically been having some problems on the gastro side of things and won't go into details:cry:but i have been told to come off TFR which is ok as i'm now close to the target i set myself.

It's been a great journey and found strength to continue in the bad times through this site. You're all great!

Anyway for the last part i'm starting an exercise regime called Power 90 and P90x looks great and is another challenge for me going forward. (which i need to stop the bad habbits coming back).

Anyway good luck people you are all awesome and made the right choice in doing something about it with lipotrim.

Leon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily21

Lily21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    So sorry to hear this :( you joined up a few weeks before me and i suppose i quietly looked to you for motivation. your losses have been amazing and you inspired me (and i'm sure a lot of other people) to keep going. Well done and best of luck. :)

4. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Wish you all the best Kingmaker. You've done a big piece of really nice job! Stay positive, stay healthy and stay Happy! Best of luck!

5. mightymonocle

mightymonocle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.87%)
    Diet:
    LCHF
    Hey how're you getting on? What's your diet been like post lipotrim?

6. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Kingmaker, I think uve done yourself proud. Perhaps the time has come for you, your body is telling you its time. Keeping a positive mind, healthy eating and balanced diet, with a bit of exercise, you will be grand.

All the very best for the future. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.