Sorry to ask, but .....?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NewLife4Me, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

For the last 2 mornings when I drank my choc mint shake, I felt sick...really sick...and EXCUSE ME FOR SAYING...but I actually got sick. This has never happened to me before.

Has anybody had this? How can I overcome it??? :sigh:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Are you having it all at once? sometimes splitting it and adding more water helps.. also maybe leave it a bit later??
  4. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Yeah I have it all at once, on my way out to work in the morning. Yesterday I added more water cos I felt hungry, but it was worse. So this morning I tried it with normal amount of water, but I had same reaction. Unfortunately, I only like the choc mint and choc and tetras.
  5. katona

katona Full Member

Why dont you try having your tetra hot, either make a mocha I use half a carton and a teaspoon of coffee or just make a hot chocolate. If your having it on the way to work maybe worth investing in a insulated cup with lid.
  6. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Thanks katona for that great tip!!

I will give that a try tmrrow morning!
  7. katona

katona Full Member

Your welcome, hope it helps. The plus is you get two drinks from one tetra.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.