Sorry to start a new thread! 9st by November 1st is it possible?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by arcticmonkeys, 21 July 2007 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello again, I'm so sorry to start a thread. Hope I'm not annoying anyone :confused:

I'm currently 12st 3lbs. Have 1 week off of SS during August, and I re-start again tomorrow. Also having my birthday and the following day as a day off of SS as much as I'd like to continue through all these days.

Is it possible for me to reach 9st by November 1st (this year!!) ? Last thread of today I promise xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think so arcticmonkey yeah, it's definately something you could achieve. They say you loose 1 stone a month, so as long as you stick to it 100% and dont go off the rails in anyway, im more than sure you'll be a slender 9st by November.

Keep me posted, let me know how it goes :eek:

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    It does sound achievable AM. You would have to stick to it though, apart from your already planned days off.

They do say that the last stone is the hardest to shift so you would really have to give it 110% effort but I know you can do it.

5. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys, I'm really going to give it my all. I know it sounds like I have kinda given up at times and stuff, specially on my "journal" but believe it or not even when times are hard I want this so bad. I want us all to do it, and I believe together we can. minimins has been a god send during this diet!

I'm out tonight for the first time since I started CD, its going to be weird as hell. Now I'm almost 2.5 stone lighter than when I last went out it'll be interesting to see if I'll be as self con as I normally am whilst out.

Fill me in on how its going for you guys?

All the best xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.