Sorry to start a new thread! 9st by November 1st is it possible?

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hello again, I'm so sorry to start a thread. Hope I'm not annoying anyone :confused:

I'm currently 12st 3lbs. Have 1 week off of SS during August, and I re-start again tomorrow. Also having my birthday and the following day as a day off of SS as much as I'd like to continue through all these days.

Is it possible for me to reach 9st by November 1st (this year!!) ? Last thread of today I promise xx

I think so arcticmonkey yeah, it's definately something you could achieve. They say you loose 1 stone a month, so as long as you stick to it 100% and dont go off the rails in anyway, im more than sure you'll be a slender 9st by November.

Keep me posted, let me know how it goes :eek:

Thanks guys, I'm really going to give it my all. I know it sounds like I have kinda given up at times and stuff, specially on my "journal" but believe it or not even when times are hard I want this so bad. I want us all to do it, and I believe together we can. minimins has been a god send during this diet!

I'm out tonight for the first time since I started CD, its going to be weird as hell. Now I'm almost 2.5 stone lighter than when I last went out it'll be interesting to see if I'll be as self con as I normally am whilst out.

Fill me in on how its going for you guys?

All the best xxx

Back