Sorry women - male genitalia discussion

leehal

Due to the increased trips to the loo I am finding that my 'old man' is becoming a little sore.

Any other men finding this ?

And yes I am 100% certain I don't have a tropical disease.

Ah Lee - no wise words, just sending you soothing cyber-salve phor your poor todger!

I'm sure things will improve - sudocream might help??

xxx

All I will say is that you are not alone and I had a similar problemo!!

Thats a relief, at least it would be a relief I didn't need the loo as much !

I just saw the heading mens genitalia and just had to pop in ha ha.
Sorry your having problems you could try a barrier cream from the chemist.

but that doesnt mean u can lower "it" into the washing up sink for a pee! :p

Rofl....at Karen, I can remember after having stitches after childbirth they said it would be easier and less painful to pee in the bath ....after washing of course.

Due to the increased trips to the loo I am finding that my 'old man' is becoming a little sore.

Any other men finding this ?

And yes I am 100% certain I don't have a tropical disease.

I experienced the same thing at the start, but got better within a week or so.

No suggestions from me I'm afraid Lee ... just had to comment that the thread might have only a handful of responses - but 170+ have had a butchers! ;)

:D I didnt seem to have any problems, just a slight ache when i needed the loo, constant water intake has to go some where, when i go out shopping now i have to work out which shops have loos in in case of emergency, one thing you will notice is how much bigger he looks after weightloss:D ( All the women can now pick themselves up off the floor) :p

:D I didnt seem to have any problems, just a slight ache when i needed the loo, constant water intake has to go some where, when i go out shopping now i have to work out which shops have loos in in case of emergency, one thing you will notice is how much bigger he looks after weightloss:D ( All the women can now pick themselves up off the floor) :p

PMSL, my husband has lost 5 stone and boy do I agree with what you're saying :giggle: :wow: :eek:

Just popped in as was curious re the heading.... thought you were going to say that you were losing weight but it all appeared to be from your "old man" ;)

Erm i'll go now after my particularly unhelpful post :ignore:

I suppose there is a difference between looking bigger and actually being bigger, plus there is less weight to knock it in !

Back