Sorry

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SerenityValley, 22 December 2008 Social URL.

1. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    I see all these threads I haven't read, people who need and deserve support and I just can't seem to get through them.

I'm gone through a lot of emotional crap this year and the last couple of weeks have left me exhausted and completely tapped out. To the point where all I can think about just now is sleeping.

Sorry I have been neglecting you all - it might be a while before I get back to offering support but I am thinking of everyone - and I hope that things improve for those whom it is not going well just now.

Andy

Mini, westiegirl and catznolan like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww Andy - bless you. It's a hard time for all of us... regardless of whether or not there has been any significant upheaval... I think anyone doing a VLCD at Christmas has a little more on their plate than usual (bad choice of words perhaps!).

Take care and don't worry - no one will take things personally... just remember this board is hear if you need to spout off - don't hide away if you are going through hard times - diet related or not... we're all here for everyone else, as well as ourselves.

Stay happy and merry christmas xx

Mini likes this.
  4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    think of urself for a while hunni, hope ur doing ok sending hugs and love xxxx

Mini likes this.
  5. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Andy, I'm new to the LL Forum, but not to Minis (or LL for that fact - my original journey was in 2006).

In my experience no one thinks badly of people when they don't come on here and give support. Most realise that people have other things going on in their lives and sometimes there are ups and downs which means you are stretched too thinly.

The last thing you need to do when feeling low is worry about not offering support! The best thing you can do is listen to your body and if it says you need sleep, then do just that.

The board and the people will be here when you are up to returning.

Take care.
    Sarah x

Mini likes this.
  6. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Awwww, hope you're feeling more like yourself soon.

Louale x

7. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    Thank you, everyone. I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll finish getting through all this emotional crap soon (lol - not holding my breath).

Anna, saw your thread hon and thinking of you. xxx Hang in there.

8. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Andy - I'm in a whirlwind... more of a hurricane actually!

Hope you feel back on track later... if you need to talk about anything, just PM me... no pressure - here if you need me.

Try and enjoy your Christmas xx

9. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Thanks Andy

Thanks for letting us know where you've been, we worry about people when they go quiet.
    As Westie says, don't worry about everyone else, take the time you need to look after yourself, just keep in touch if you can.
    Remember we are here to support each other in spirit if not in body all the time.
    Take care of yourself. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.