• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SOS! Anyone online? Tell me to step away!!!!

Ah people! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese tell me to step away! Sooooooooo close to pancake mix and eating about 12 pancakes! It is a fettish of mine!

God it is like gremlins posess me tonight! I can actually taste them from memory! :break_diet:

Doing 100% to date but suddenly feel like there is a demon inside me!! Arrrgh!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks thatlittlebit! AM actually just going to go to bed cos I KNOW I will surcumb if I stay up! :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Well done for not succumbing! If I was you, the first thing I'd do tomorrow morning is open the packet & pour the contents straight into the bin! Pancakes are not worth it. Sleep tight!
glad you just went to bed. I dont last night.... i was ready to cave as my bloke sat and aid a cadburys choc trifle. I nearly took his head off lol. So i feel going to bed is the best thing if you feel like your going to cheat.

Determind dieter :D
Yup have found that sleep is my friend when i get into night time cravings ;) as if i stay up i'll only give into temptation and that won't get me where I want to be x x x
Thanks girls! Slept well and dreamt of food! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Slimming World Off Topic 1
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 10
Slim And Save 3