SOS! Anyone online? Tell me to step away!!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Ah people! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese tell me to step away! Sooooooooo close to pancake mix and eating about 12 pancakes! It is a fettish of mine!

God it is like gremlins posess me tonight! I can actually taste them from memory! :break_diet:

Doing 100% to date but suddenly feel like there is a demon inside me!! Arrrgh!

Thanks thatlittlebit! AM actually just going to go to bed cos I KNOW I will surcumb if I stay up! :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Night!

Well done for not succumbing! If I was you, the first thing I'd do tomorrow morning is open the packet & pour the contents straight into the bin! Pancakes are not worth it. Sleep tight!

well done for not breaking,you l feel so much beter for not doing it...i broke it a while ago and regreted it..its not worth it...stay strong...

glad you just went to bed. I dont last night.... i was ready to cave as my bloke sat and aid a cadburys choc trifle. I nearly took his head off lol. So i feel going to bed is the best thing if you feel like your going to cheat.

Yup have found that sleep is my friend when i get into night time cravings ;) as if i stay up i'll only give into temptation and that won't get me where I want to be x x x

Thanks girls! Slept well and dreamt of food! :D

Back