SOS

Shazzac62

Right you lot where you's all hiding, the sf forum had went dead!! Let's all support each other! Wagons dropping by your way so jump on the track to the isle of thin!!
How is everyone??x

i was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!!
quietest forum i think iv ever seen!!
im good thank you hun!
day 3 of meal replacement drinks!
i usually do slimfast whenever iv been on this diet in the past.
this time im trying measure up by asda,the ready made ones are lovely,very sweet but they fill me up,bought a big tub of caffe latte one and it was gross,(the sf one is gorgeous) :(
how are you??X
xxxx

Good thanks!! I have been using the tesco ultraslim strawberry and it's nicer than sf! Also quite filling! I've not been 100% on sf but I have been sticking to same calories as I should so still hoping to see a loss 2mo!! Even 1ib and I will be happy as it's been a relatively easy week!!x

Hello

I am starting in the morning, I have just had my shopping delivered with a big tub of vanilla slimfast included... I have done an introduction up there^^^

Look forward to riding with you all
Mel x

I'm here!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't able to get on over the weekend but I'm BACK now!!

How are we all doing? :party0011: I stood on the scales on Sunday morning and I'm pleased to announce.......10st 13 :D:D
So that's 6.5lb so far, wahoo!!

I'm here!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't able to get on over the weekend but I'm BACK now!!

How are we all doing? :party0011: I stood on the scales on Sunday morning and I'm pleased to announce.......10st 13 :D:D

wooo,well done!!!!!!!!!!!!
i weight in friday :) fingers crossed!XX

That's brilliant! I would love to be in the 10st something mark!

Well done Lighter CL, that's a good loss x

Thanks so much girls, the support here is great, just what we all need! :girlpower:

Back