Souffle's 'Gain The Skinny' Diary

My food diary is very boring today as I haven;t felt like eating much. Had too much tummy pain today. I've only had a banana, mullerlight and then scrambled eggs and beans on 2 wm toast. Ill have an Options mixed with Quark so at least I've had 2 syns.

Yes but doesn't taste like it really. It's like cheesecake but free! x

5 syns today: white choc options in quark, mint choc options drink and 1 tbsp of hp brown sauce. Not all together obviously!

Lol babytreetrunk

I have written today off. That is all!

Me too souffle. Here's to a better day tomorrow eh!

I think that not eating much yesterday and totm cravings made me do what I did today. I had a sticky toffee pudding as well as other stuff like Chicken Tonight, Thousand Island Sauce, Raisins, Sunflower Spread etc. I worked everything out as well as I could and I think my total syns come to 40. I'm not going to get down about it because I was 45 syns under last week and I'm just going to eat superfree and HEXs for the next couple of days as I have a night out at a Chinese buffet on Sunday to contend with too!

Anyway I've heard that a treat day or two can boost weight loss. Watch this space!

The last few days have been ok but today I am going to fail big time. Off out for all you can eat Chinese to welcome my sister back to the UK after living in Cyprus for the past 9 months. If I stay on track after that I should still do ok this week!

Determination is key, as is eating lots (of the right stuff!) I always lost more the more I ate, it's all about home-made soup and packets of ham for me. Good luck, you sound really focused and that is all you need as it really is simple!

I had a sneaky weigh today and doesn't look like I've done any damage!

I had my new wii remote delivered today (I lost the original one) and I've committed myself to the Just Dance intense just sweat program. 3000 sweat points a day which is about 7 high energy dances a day. I've done 5 already and I feel like I'm dying but I'm gonna carry on because it's enjoyable and doing the world of good. I'm even singing as I'm dancing lol!

If you never hear from me again you'll know I've killed myself dancing :)

I have also done some wii sports (the swordfighting is extra good if I pretend I'm fighting some of the idiots at work!) and some Zumba. My poor body doesn't know what's hit it!

Some of the routines involve jumping but there's plenty without :) it's really fun and I've burned 600 calories today. Arms aching now though!

Yeah I've got the wii fit board too. I was using that a bit today as well x

New calorie burning total: 685!

Had a bowl of strawberries and mullerlight, chicken stir fry with noodles (3.5 syns), quark with options sachet (3syns) and lots of diet coke. 6.5 syns in total.

I'm going to WI tomorrow. I am nervous because I had Chinese buffet on Sunday and also a high syn day on Thursday but I've stayed on plan the rest of the week so hopefully I'll still be ok!

3 weeks into SW and I'm feeling amazing :)

Last edited:
Thanks hun :)

Back