Soup Glorious Soup

MimiD1968

Just quick post. I usually make my soup in work using boiled water from the kettle and its tasty and ok. Today I am at home, just made soup in a saucepan and heated up stirring with a whisk. What a difference, its delish... no lumps or bumps.. Yum..

Just thought I would share this with you.

Haha, I'm glad someone enjoys the soup. Seems the general consensus is that they taste rank!
Next week I'll ask for a packet of soup to try it in the pan. Thanks for the suggestion! xxxxx

I love my tea time soup

Without it I wouldn't be able to do this diet xx

Mmm I love it too! It's nice because you feel you have had a "real" hot meal & it smells yummy too! :0)

I like it, it tastes and smells like prawn crackers from the Chinese takeaway... I close my eyes and imagine I am eating all sorts of Chinese yummy food loaded onto a prawn cracker :)
I have a good imagination lol

I like chicken soup, it definitely feels like more of a meal than the shakes. The pressure in the shaker with the hot water is annoying tho, im too lazy to cook it in the pan. Keep enjoying them

I tried a hot choc shake in my mains blender the other night...the lid popped off!!!!!

That happened to me too FJ! Must be the steam forcing the pressure against the lid. But it never seemed to happen in the old blender. Maybe we gotta take the little removable bit of the lid off?
xxx

I'd rather not scald my face RIGHT off...maybe you should try first and let me know? :p

Haha, wouldn't advise it like.....

Back