soup

Little_Jade

Hey guys

Need a bit of help, looking for a really good soup recipe thats gona help me lose.
I dont really like the idea of speed soup as I HATE baked beans... I no... mad!
I have had a look through sum threads although failed to spot any nice ones! Im nearing target now and really struggling to lose the last 5lb Grrr making me mad now :)

Is it just baked beans you don't like or beans/pulses in general?

Your taste buds are the only restriction when making soup - just throw your favourite veg into water with a stock cube or stock pot added. .Use your favourite spices/herbs etc and either blend or mash to a desired consistency. .You can add pre cooked free (or HE allowance) meat/fish when the veg is softened, just before blitzing.

Adding pulses/lentils helps to bulk out the recipe and adds nutrients & fibre but if you don't like them, just go without.

I make a lush BNS & red pepper one, just throw as much or as little in as u like depending on the size of ur pan. BNS, red peppers, carrots, onion, garlic, a vege stock cube salt n pepper. Boil it and when soft blitz it if you want a smooth soup or if chunky then leave as it is.

SW website has a recipe for red pepper and orange. There are loads to try so you need never be bored

Little_Jade said:
Hey guys

Need a bit of help, looking for a really good soup recipe thats gona help me lose.
I dont really like the idea of speed soup as I HATE baked beans... I no... mad!
I have had a look through sum threads although failed to spot any nice ones! Im nearing target now and really struggling to lose the last 5lb Grrr making me mad now :)

I made a veg broth the other day fry off an onion add carrots and broccoli herbs and stock cubes n water and simmer I made a veg one and put dumplings in (5 syns a dumpling ) for mix I used and I made one that I chucked leftover roast pork in

there are lots of soups on my thread just follow the link, you can download an index on page 57 of the thread.
Pete

Back