Total Solution South Pacific

Hope the day is going well for you Darcy.

Your friends would definitely noticed xx

Morning Darcy.

Good luck with your new job decision making, sounds very appealing working from home.

Glad you enjoyed your weekend away and your Russel Watson concert.
So unfair at how easy the weight goes on compared to how hard it is to lose it! But you're doing so fab this time around I just know you'll get there. Oh, and like Katie said, I'm sure your friends noticed your weight loss but were unsure of what to say. xx

Thank you very much Giggles :)

Hairdresser done, bathroom cleaned, laundry in the drier, and Euros bought for my trip :D

.....productive day so far!

Coffee now, then will get the suitcase down from the loft and start putting a few bits ready - I'm in holiday mood today! :)

Ooo packing so exciting!!! :)
That means holidays are getting closer which is always a good thing!
8 weeks now till mine :)

Hope the rest of the day is productive for you!

Have you weighed yet to see if your gain has gone?

Ooo packing so exciting!!! :)
That means holidays are getting closer which is always a good thing!
8 weeks now till mine :)

Hope the rest of the day is productive for you!

Have you weighed yet to see if your gain has gone?

5 weeks tomorrow :D

Haven't weighed yet - too scared! :eek:

Can tell you are a planner Darcy :D. I'm a list maker & then pack the day before. :)

Are you weighing tomorrow & then back to monthly or starting weekly WI again. Lots of decision making this weekend what with the job as well xx

i'm terrible - everything is last minute and I always forget to pack something!

I think you will be very pleasantly surprised with weigh in darcy. I think it will have given you a boost!!

I am a list maker and for holidays normally pack a week or so before so i have time to get things that ive forgotten!!

I also have to start sunbeds soon as i always have to go on them a few weeks before my holidays to prepare my skin or i burn too easily!!
I wouldnt care but i hate sunbeds too!!

I haven't done sunbeds for years! I might go on them too this year - its a way of taking a lunch break without eating!

I've never been on a sun bed but then I do have a bit of south american blood in me somewhere up the line so don't need to lol :p
My OH on the other hand goes pink & he has a habit of wearing pink toned shirts so he just looks like a great big salmon. Every year I sneakily chuck the shirts away & every year he buys a new one ha ha xx

Can tell you are a planner Darcy :D. I'm a list maker & then pack the day before. :)

Are you weighing tomorrow & then back to monthly or starting weekly WI again. Lots of decision making this weekend what with the job as well xx

A big planner, absolutely! :D

I'm going to stick to monthly weighing - it suits me :)

I've never been on a sun bed but then I do have a bit of south american blood in me somewhere up the line so don't need to lol :p
My OH on the other hand goes pink & he has a habit of wearing pink toned shirts so he just looks like a great big salmon. Every year I sneakily chuck the shirts away & every year he buys a new one ha ha xx

I'm a Celt through and through - pale as can be

.....one sunbeam and I burn :rolleyes:

Sounds like my mother. She could never go out in the sun without covering up. She used to walk around with a sun brolley :).

Do you think you will weigh yourself this weekend or wait till the end of the month now x

Hiya Darcy, hope your weekend is staying good. xx
I'm like you, as soon as the sun makes an appearance I burn :sigh:

Sounds like my mother. She could never go out in the sun without covering up. She used to walk around with a sun brolley :).

Do you think you will weigh yourself this weekend or wait till the end of the month now x

Oddly enough, my mum was the opposite! 2 minutes in the sun she'd be nut brown

.....I definitely got the Celtic genes from my Dad :)

I'm a bit in the middle as I usually pack a few days before - my holiday in June will be strange as I don't know what size I'll be so will be buying a few things just before - though with it not being a beach holiday I won't need to get that much.

Good idea starting now though Darcy, will keep you in the holiday mood xx

Back