Total Solution South Pacific

Sorry everyone, didn't intend to go missing but it's been a crazy week at work :eek:

....company taking over the contract has been announced, and lots of meetings associated with that

.....and I've been delivering training as well, so have been working very long days

Confess to a few bad days in terms of diet, so not planning to weigh until the end of this month in case I get disheartened :rolleyes:

.....back on the straight and narrow now though :)

Been busy doing overtime this weekend too - not sure how long that might continue, so want to boost my holiday fund while I can :)

........Asia cruise paid for, flights booked and excursions reserved :D

Onwards and downwards :)

Glad to hear from you Darcy and does sound like it's been very hectic for you!

Glad that you are back posting and I'm sure if you've had any gain it will soon be gone!

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday and you must be really excited for your cruise! :D

Hi Darcy, glad to see you are back with us x

How you getting on Darcy x

Hi everyone :)

Another truly crazy week at work - delivering training, marking test papers, audit, travel and several meetings about the TUPE process

....not to mention a barrage of emails and letters at home on the same subject :eek:

I've also done overtime most evenings and all day yesterday, largely at the request of my manager :rolleyes:

Hanging my head in shame on the diet front I'm afraid :break_diet:

Today is yet another fresh start :eek:

.....and I am making a promise to myself to post in my diary every day, as I know full well that really helps :)

Daily posting will help you stay on track Darcy. Its difficult when you are working long days though :sigh: x

Wow you've had a busy time of it, it's not always easy dieting when your busy but as you say posting here daily will help. Have a good day.

Monday again

...and another full-on day at work :eek:

I'm feeling good though, and positive :D

Swept more leaves yesterday :rolleyes:

...and got through a lot of overtime

My brother called in as well so it was nice to see him :)

Good going Darcy. Hope today is a good one x

Good morning Darcy, hope you're well.
I'm trying again after another failure :sigh: onwards and downwards eh xx

Hi Darcy, how did yesterday go xx

You back on track Darcy ?
:)

Hi everyone :)

Doing well on diet front :D

.....work however continues to be crazy :eek:

Have to go to Birmingham next week and Croydon the week after, both of which will mean really long days and seriously early starts :(

.....hope my manager appreciates it :rolleyes:

Travel tomorrow as well - but thankfully not too far

Onwards and downwards :D

Glad you are on track darcy :)

Afternoon Darcy, glad the diet's going well xx

You'll have to wake up long before the birds do travelling all that way Darcy. Good to see you are managing to stay on track despite the long days xx

Hows it going darcy?
I havent been able to do much tfr lately but hopefully back a week on monday for a short stint before christmas :)
Think for me at the minute it is more about keeping my weight down rather than actually losing any but im fine with that for now :)

Back