Total Solution South Pacific

Hang on in there Darcy. I know what it's like being away. Hotel food is usually not worth breaking the diet for. Stay strong x How many more nights away have you got?

Home on Friday evening, thank goodness l:eek:

Finding this such a slog to be honest - I'm cold and so tired this evening :sigh:

Could cheerfully order a room service meal - but I won't as that will make me feel worse :rolleyes:

You are doing so well darcy!
I would definitely caved by now!
Just think of your holidays, not long now :D

Really well done sticking to plan when stuck away in a hotel. Especially with training too. I really admire your determination. X

Huge well done on sticking to plan whilst away. It'll be so worth it when you weigh in :)

Well done on your presentation. I really hate briefing an audience. Look forward to a good number at WI after all your efforts. Safe journey home x

How's it going darcy?
Did you weigh today?
I hope you get a great result after being so good xx

How are you getting on Darcy?

I hope you are doing well darcy :)

Sorry I've been missing :eek:

Work has just been completely crazy and I don't feel like I have been home for weeks :eek:

Got home late on Friday night, then had a text from my boss begging me to go in on Saturday morning as work was piled up in my absence!

Ended up spending the whole weekend doing overtime - not finishing it until 7pm on Sunday :rolleyes:

I have had to drive to Weston today, which meant yet another early start - and probably a late finish :(

Now I have back to back training booked until the day before my holiday

Have to admit to falling off the wagon a bit through the stress of it all

Not planning to weigh until my holiday now so hopefully will be on track by then :)

The new company take over on March 1st - they had better appreciate my efforts!!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone - will try to catch up on diaries tonight :D

As the saying goes - Life Happens! A slip or two won't have much of an effect on the bigger picture. Poor you - being worked very hard x

Boooo to all the extra work though, I hope you're getting time off or pay for it all. Keep going, you're doing great.

Hi guys :)

So sorry Ive been missing :eek:

Work has been completely insane the past few weeks - I have been delivering training almost back to back and working very long days, including weekends :eek:

I must confess to falling off the wagon as a result :sigh:

I'm off on holiday tomorrow - really looking forward to my Asia cruise :D

.....so plan to get back to Exante on my return :)

I've just finished my packing, and cleaned the entire house

...feet up now for a bit of a rest, and checking I have all my paperwork together

Chauffeur service is picking me up tomorrow morning, and off to Heathrow I go :D

I'll be in touch from the beautiful Sapphire Princess in a few days :)

Hi Darcy, just catching up on diaries.

Have a wonderful holiday, you've certainly worked hard for it.

Your packing & I'm unpacking. I know what one I prefer :) x

Have a lovely holiday darcy!

Plenty of time to diet when you get back.
For now relax and enjoy

Oh lovely :)
Enjoy :)

Greetings from the beautiful Sapphire Princess, somewhere in the South China Sea heading for Brunei. The ship left Singapore at 6 pm yesterday, I was there overnight, in a very nice hotel - after a long flight from Heathrow.

The weather is hot, hot, hot!!!! :D

Sunshine and blue skies - just lovely :)

My plan for today is to do nothing :p

...going to finish this, then go and sit on the promenade deck to read and watch the ocean.

My plan for Brunei is shopping :D

How lovely! Enjoy :)

Relax, enjoy and create wonderful memories. You deserve the break. Bring some sunshine home with you please :)

Back